Pistol Failing to fire 2nd shot w/flag?

Final Sentence

Anyone else having this issue? Last night it happened to me all the time and other players in the game started to agree with me that it does happen. I can pick the flag up, fire un-zoomed BANG, it delays a second or two.... with nothing, then the pistol works fine from here out. UNTIL I get the flag again.

Doesn't effect me if I pick up the flag, fire once. reload. The next clip fires perfectly fine.

Why does this happen! 5 straight CTF games last night, happened a few times each game. Doesn't matter if flag is at the base point pickup or anywhere on the map.

They shouldnt have changed capture the flag. If you have captured the flag you shouldnt be able to fire back. Simple as that. 343 changed so much unneeded gameplay

Are you stupid? This was one of the best moves on their behalf, no more rushing a base with rockets, pickup the flag, droping it and blasting them away again.

If you suck with the magnum, that's not my fault, it's as deadly as the DMR. Been playing since day one, it gets olding Flag Dropped! Flag Taken! Flag Dropped! Flag Taken! Now I can hold my **** and still kill, I don't see a problem.

I am on the other hand, not a fan of the ODDBALL throw, you can't just drop it to fight, you have to throw it.

happens to me too, its really annoying cause i usually pick it up in combat heavy situations.

but i got no idea what the guy talking about the boltshot is saying, makes no sense.

When I try to fire a burst off of the boltshot, there's a delay on the first shot for me.

Are you stupid? This was one of the best moves on their behalf, no more rushing a base with rockets, pickup the flag, droping it and blasting them away again.

If you suck with the magnum, that's not my fault, it's as deadly as the DMR. Been playing since day one, it gets olding Flag Dropped! Flag Taken! Flag Dropped! Flag Taken! Now I can hold my **** and still kill, I don't see a problem.

I am on the other hand, not a fan of the ODDBALL throw, you can't just drop it to fight, you have to throw it.

Honestly i havent been in that situation but capture the flag game mode removed several designs bungie created. the reason the flag carrier couldnt shoot back was mainly because it would make getting the flag more difficult. The fact its not on a timer instead of previous gameplay im which teammates surround their flag to reduce the timer is a bit disliked. But i guess in time i may see the reason why this method was changed. But first of all if someone who played any other halo game should know. Once the flag is captured by the opponent. It us extremly difficult to retrieve it since many defend and create obstacles for the team so they will not be able to most of the time the team couldnt retrieve their flag. Now that player with flag can fight back with gunfire let alone instant kill bash. It seems to spark up more difficulty to attempting to retrieve. And along with the new throwing of the odd ball... It seems this is going to be a new way to troll the game but actually im neutral on this new installment of oddball