Give Us A Free For All Slayer!

DEATHJUDGE 89

I am tired of having red or blue forced on my red, white, and black spartan armor. I miss free for all slayer where we didn't have to rely on our teams ability to play to win. I want to run around and kill other spartans in my own colored armor. Please bring a free for all slayer to the table. And if you do, don't remove it like you did with team snipers. If you add a gametype, it should stay.

Not a fan of Regicide either, but I like FFA Throwback - can be a pain when you're playing solely for the objective though, people will always attack you even if you're miles away from the Hill or Oddball.

You have to work smarter, not harder. Let the players Weaken and Kill amongst eachother and you run out and steal the easy kill, rack up a few points in the Hill or with the Ball, then when enemies are coming towards you just get out of the way and repeat the process. FFA Throwback is the easiest game type I have ever played.

I absolutely hate regicide. It's not the ffa slayer I remember in Halo 3.

You are right; This is Halo 4 :) I don't know about you, but I didn't buy Halo 4 to re-play Halo 3.

You are right; This is Halo 4 :) I don't know about you, but I didn't buy Halo 4 to re-play Halo 3.

OMG! Finally I've seen someone say this. Everyone is complaining about it not being like Halo 3 or Reach. I for one didn't pay $100 for the limited edition to play a remake of previous titles. Everyone wants new stuff and the game to be better but, when something is changed or added people complain about it.

You have to work smarter, not harder. Let the players Weaken and Kill amongst eachother and you run out and steal the easy kill, rack up a few points in the Hill or with the Ball, then when enemies are coming towards you just get out of the way and repeat the process. FFA Throwback is the easiest game type I have ever played.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that I purchased Halo 4 to replay* Halo 3. Not everyone enjoys team slayer. I hate it because I have to rely on my teams ability to shoot and kill in order to win the match. I have always enjoyed ffa slayer. So did a lot of other people. 343 should had added more than just team slayers. Regicide is absolutely terrible in my opinion. It may be ffa, however, it doesn't work the same way slayer did.

OMG! Finally I've seen someone say this. Everyone is complaining about it not being like Halo 3 or Reach. I for one didn't pay $100 for the limited edition to play a remake of previous titles. Everyone wants new stuff and the game to be better but, when something is changed or added people complain about it.

Adding ffa slayer does not make it a remake, you moron. By your logic, Halo 4 is already a remake of Halo 3 because it has infinity slayer, big team slayer, king of the hill, ctf, and oddball.