What happened to the Falcon?

mechalek

What happened to the falcon? in halo reach it was a great help to players and a very high quality vehicle. i think it should come to halo 4. This time they should make different kinds of falcons like maybe the rocket falcon that only one person can control the rockets.Also they should add hornets from halo wars, that would be awesome and very fun to players. the rocket falcon may make the teams overpowered, but i think its worth it. Tell me guys, what do you think?

Falcon.htm

Hornet.htm

I think it's due to the lack of the huge maps that it really requires. The biggest thing that disapointed me about halo 4 was the absence of any large forge world-esque map. There isn't much community map makers can really do to be honest. I remember the community made maps that were implemented in reach's Multiplayer and they were absolutely enormous.

There simply isn't much room which is quite a shame...

Of course, there is the possibility of something massive being introduced in dlc but I'm not a big fan of map packs.

• Like 2

I take it you havent played Halo 3, in halo 3 the Hornets were added in. Before halo 3 there were no flying vehichles the player could use (except banshes) Then there was Halo: Reach, wich was supposed to be before the first halo was discovered and Falcons were Added. Adding Falcons to Halo 4 would leave a weird gap in the story leaveing players thinking "Well where the hell were the falcons in all the other halo's"

Although, adding Hornets is a good idea, and maybe some bigger maps along with it would be great...

Maybe jazz up the Hornets to fill the gap between Reach and Halo 3? Maybe give the passengers machine gun turrets like the Falcon, the pilot has a chain gun but lacks the rockets. Also the Hornet would make up for these alterations due to its smaller size and it's more nimble, so whilst it turns faster it would be more difficult for the gunners to keep on target.