New vehicles in future maps in matchmaking? ;o

BumblePumpkin

Does anyone think that 343 would ever have a Pelican, Mammoth, or any other big vehicle for any future DLC maps? We actually have a drivable Pelican in campaign so the vehicle is in the game now with full controls and whatnot.

I'm hoping for a really big map with each team having a Pelican to drop off teammates. :3 Of course they could make it so that it doesn't have missiles and it has severely weakened guns that would have about the same firepower as the Falcon from Halo Reach c:

ja?

If they do, it will be one vehicle and it will be map-specific. I would love to bring back the Elephant/Mammoth.

That's exactly what I was hoping for. I saw the concept art for a map in the third map pack called "Outcast" that looked enormous with the possibility of such a vehicle being present in it. ;o

Also, I was saddened by the lack of UNSC flying vehicles. D:

Idea could be the armadillo. A UNSC ground vechicle that can provide mobile cover. Large vehicle that can lock down and health can become greatly increased. Although this vehicle can be slow and will not have weaponry. It still can be great from getting place to place.

Another being vehicles from halo wars. Maybee the gremlin, wolverine, cobra,vultute , hawk cyclops etc. it remain consistent with the series. Also the covenant side of the locusts, and vampires. Perhaps a full out ground war with massive air fights along with an enormous map to use. Possibly a significantly increased Blood Gulch or coagulation.

Vulture. My apologies for my bad grammar and spelling

Another idea maybe the wolf. A motorcycle fast paced infiltration vehicle. Has dual side cannons but each shot is eqivalent to maybe half a magnum shot. Its great for scout and reconassaince and if several are on the prowl in a group doing damage the combonation can be deadly.

Only problem is that there really isn't a map big enough for this to work. I love the idea, but you'd need battlefield-type maps to be able to make this really effective.