Fond memories of Halo

Vehicle Destroyer

Post your fond memories here, of early Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE. I remember Halo 3, got it that Christmas along with my Halo edition xbox... Listened to my new Blind Guardian CD. Every time those songs play im hit with the sudden urge to play Halo 3 campaign, or have memories of it :) What do you have?

• Like 1

The first time I nailed the Ascension superbounce to the top of the sniper tower in Halo 2. It's strange to me that my most fond memory of any Halo game was a serious game design flaw on Bungies part... lol.

That was a huge memory for me in halo 2, that's my down time!!!

Me: " Look the only possible way of kiling the other team is by working together"

Friend 1: "Well maybe if you stop being so bossy we might win"

Friend 2: "Okay princesses did you realize the game ended while you guys were arguing"

Me: " Wait.......... WHAT!"

Me: " New game plan stop arguing"

you still do that lolol

• Like 1

It was in school before summer vacation we decided to play halo on the computers next thing you know i was the person everybody wanted on their team and the person everybody hated playing against and lets not forget to mention the person people did dared to call out to a 1v1 at the time. Pro vs Noobs it was fun

Post your fond memories here, of early Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE. I remember Halo 3, got it that Christmas along with my Halo edition xbox... Listened to my new Blind Guardian CD. Every time those songs play im hit with the sudden urge to play Halo 3 campaign, or have memories of it :) What do you have?

hell yeah the best there ever was michael j. caboose

I miss all the funnys in the campain. Good time. "Why don't you just go ask one of your brute buddys." lol

hey same sense i agree with u

Halo 2 when the song Peril plays, and you're having a particularly good run...

It's great because the song sounds so peaceful and cheery, and you're going around punching Elites, mowing down Grunts, and pulling off the one-twos on Jackals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2HdYRzr1M