Youtube missing Ep. 3&4

Drecq

A buddy of mine just sent me a message saying he was unable to find the FUD Episodes 3&4 on Youtube. I did a search myself and have not found them either, I am just wondering if anyone else is having that same problem or if anyone knows a link to get to them or so on.

Unfortunately, episodes 3-5 are being taken down because the Blu-Ray disc is being released and they want people to go purchase it. So the only way that you'll be able to watch them without buying the DVD/Blu-Ray is to pirate them.

Not that I'm condoning it, I'm just saying it's a silly move to take them down because it's going to encourage piracy.

Hmm...well that does sound like they are shooting themself in the foot, will the DVD/Blue-Ray also include the first two episodes? Because that would make more sense. I am all for a DVD/blueRay version but does seem to me that they should have waited to remove the video's until AFTER the DVD was released...just my opinion.

Thanks for the response.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...