New Game Mode. Please Read.

SilentCO1

This would be a 20 vs. 20 gametype lets say. This would be like a better Invasion type. You would start in UNSC Cruisers and Spartans drop, and you're split into squads of 5. Each squad has a target to neautralize, or take over. Whne a squad captures a position (Could be a building), the install a program into a computer in the building that puts shields on the door, the enemy can't go in it then. You can't stay in the base too long or you start losing health. Only about 15 or 10 seconds. You can then help the other squads neutralize targets. You will also be fighting squads of Elites who have been asigned to defend targets. But, if you drift too far from your squad, the will be ordered to kill you, you will be warned first.

So once you do that, you group up into 3 sqauds. 2 squads of 7 and 1 squad of 6 for each team. Keep in mind you can call in Pelicans for assistance the whole game. So next, each squad will be selected to destroy a Covenant building (Hangar for aircraft, Vehicle Depot, and Weapons armory). Keep in mind that the Elites can take any of these and use them, the doors only open for them. Each squad will be given a Bomb. Go and blow your target as quick as possible and help the other squads.

In the Final round, it would turn into a Sudden Death sort of thing. You must assault The Covenant base. But, everyone only has one life. Once half of the Elites are dead, an AI on the Spartan team comes with a bomb. Protect him until he plants the bomb. He is an ODST, so he isn't as good as a Spartan, and he doesn't fight well. If he dies, pick up the bomb and plant it. Once the bomb detonates, the building will collapse. Escape to the Pelican (If any Elites are still living) and you win.

This would have 30 minute games at the most. It gives a lot of cR as well. It would be very fun to play, but I don't agree to having an armory to buy weapons. They will be on the map already to still give that Halo feel.

Take into mind that if the Covenant aren't in this game, your enemies will be whatever you're fighting the Forerunners most likely. They would have to be sort of humanoid atleast and not too big.

Would you like this gametype 343i? Please add it to Halo 4, it would be awesome for big battles.

I think that adding new game modes is great, as I said in other posts, the more variety the better.

Not sure if weapons scrambled around the map is a good idea but i need to think about it.

As Xerkos333 said, i doubt the servers support 40 players :(

Rafter

sounds epic!

i think that you shouldn't have to destroy the armoury/hangar/vehicle depot, i think when you capture them, they should change the content to suit your team, and they could still be taken back by the other team, before they are captured, they should stay neutral, as if you are fighting for a newly discovered area, and they could be ruins until captured.

sounds epic!

i think that you shouldn't have to destroy the armoury/hangar/vehicle depot, i think when you capture them, they should change the content to suit your team, and they could still be taken back by the other team, before they are captured, they should stay neutral, as if you are fighting for a newly discovered area, and they could be ruins until captured.

I don't think that will be that good because it would be like reach invasion and I found it really boring

It sounds like the Spartans have a slight advantage over the elites in this game type, and I doubt the servers could handle it. Unless your description is a "best case scenario" for the Spartans, then it sounds like the elites/forerunners have a disadvantage. It's a good idea, just the realistic possibility that forty players could be in one game is a little extreme.

• 3 weeks later...