Battle Rifle or D.M.R?

hudaltheturtle

The BR is TOO EASY to use for me, I'd prefer a D.M.R. since I have to pace my shots depending on the distance.

But the D.M.R. was a BR prototype so maybe BR for the sake of the storyline.

hey guess what ancient??.....i know your weakness now...(betray you)

(Ancient heals)... we could have been allies you know ( :evil: )...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think that the BR will most likely return, but I just hope to god that 343 will bring it back in the style of H2 and not H3. Due to the randomness of the bullets and the system of registering shots I personally feel that the H3 BR is inferior. When you shot the BR in H2 you could literally FEEL the shots connecting, and it was beautiful. That's what I'd like to see again.

Now, if I really had the choice, I'd love to see the DMR or a single shot rifle make a return. The dmr is the most skillful primary weapon we've had since the H1 pistol, but I think many people don't understand :( Once a player puts the time in to learn how to whip shots the weapon because a work of art. At first I hated the bloom but it truly adds a level of complexity that's great for competitive gameplay. I mean, just look at the pro's dmrs. There's the proof. There's so much of a skill curve to the weapon and in my eyes that means it's perfect for competitive gaming........like halo.

The BR is TOO EASY to use for me, I'd prefer a D.M.R. since I have to pace my shots depending on the distance.

But the D.M.R. was a BR prototype so maybe BR for the sake of the storyline.

hey guess what ancient??.....i know your weakness now...(betray you)

(Ancient heals)... we could have been allies you know ( :evil: )...

Muahah :)

• 5 years later...