Post your favorite and least favorite playlist and your wishlist here

marcus903

What is your favorite playlist? What is your least favorite playlist? What playlist do you want to return in Halo 4? What playlist idea do you have?

Here's mine:

Most favorite:

1. Big Team Infinity Slayer - Big Teams, Big Battle. It feels like World War 2 on this game mode, with the vehicles, tanks, mantis, and the ridiclously overpowered weapons.

2. Capture the Flag - It's always been a pleasure to try to offend or defend a flag and this is my second favorite game mode in Halo 4 and Halo: CE. The only problem is that you can unwittingly pick up a flag than be forced to return to the base.

3. King of the Hill - I don't try to play this mode often, but it's often about battling for controlling the hill.

Least Favorite

1. Team Snipers - Always hated Snipers. I've played this mode once and did seemingly well on it. But the fact that Snipers are overpowered and hard to freakin' aim with, I don't like Team Snpers.

2. Team SWAT - Hated the fact that an enemy can sneak up on you without thinking, then have problems doing the reverse. Team SWAT sucks balls in my opinion.

3. Team Slayer Pro - Without motion trackers, I often have to play a little game of 'Hide and Seek' with the enemy.

Wish List

1. Multi-Team - I always loved fighting 4 other teams. This time, I want it to be up to 16 players, make it more like a Spartan Civil War. Also, don't put 'Race' nor 'Assault' in it, that's kind of boring.

2. Big Team Objective - This was not a playlist in other games, but since there is a Big Team Infinity Slayer, I thoughty there should be a Big Team Objective.

Your turn.

My favourites have got to be dominion and big team as they have the most viechles for splatter master.

The game type im good at is swat as i am very stealthy.

my least favoourite is team snipers as im am so bad with a sniper and also they dont have shotty snipers like in halo3 shotty snipers was always good fun is i always used a shotgun while my m8 used a sniper.

my wishlist:

griffball

and shotty snipers

Least Favorite would have to be BTB because of the lag and uncoordinated attacks (I do not have enough people to play a full team). I also despise DOMINION due to its chaotic nature. The maps aren't relatively my type.

My favorite has to be ODDBALL for sure. You can throw the ball, the maps are nice and the games are typically fast so you gain experience rather quickly. ODDBALL takes team work, much like capture the flag and it is a constant battle to get the ball and keep it.

My wish list would have to be TEAM DOUBLES for sure. I would rather have that playlist than Regicide, Team Snipers and Slayer Pro all together. Team Doubles really takes communication and sticking together. I like the Team Doubles Skirmish Game Types.

Another option I would have to throw out their is re-implementing Clan Matches. Minor/Major Clan Battles were so legit back in the Halo 2 days. The only problem was people would boost their levels, but it never harmed me in any way.

least favorite Dominion weapon supply drops don't ever benefit my team i've played games where we got shotguns and dmrs and the other team had 4-6 inceration cannons its unbalanced i feel

favorite is oddball because throwing the ball is legit when we are up by alot we like to play football while we are slaying very fun

wish list

multi team

3ball, action sack

Favorite = Regicide: It gets so intense when the you are the king in a close match towards the end. Also it tends to keep everything more even as it's very hard to truly play yourself out of the competition due to the bounty system. In only a week playing I have had many clutch victories that have created fond Halo memories that will last forever.

Least Favorite = Oddball: Never really liked it in any Halo game. I find that throwing the ball adds a lot to the strategy of the gametype which is great but doesn't really tip it enough for me. Another problem that I have with oddball as well as KoTH and CTF is that I think that they should be included in the same playlist together. Part of the fun in Team Objective for me is that it's a variety pack. It forces you into a variety of different maps and gametypes which keeps in new and exciting.

Wishlist = Action Sack: Halo 4 is a great competitive game... but every once in a while it helps to tease your taste buds with some more casual fun. Flood is great for casual players but it has a tendency to get old and or frustrate the hell out of you. My solution would be to add an action sack playlist with favorites such as Rocket Race, Cat and Mouse, and others.

Favorite = Regicide: It gets so intense when the you are the king in a close match towards the end. Also it tends to keep everything more even as it's very hard to truly play yourself out of the competition due to the bounty system. In only a week playing I have had many clutch victories that have created fond Halo memories that will last forever.

Least Favorite = Oddball: Never really liked it in any Halo game. I find that throwing the ball adds a lot to the strategy of the gametype which is great but doesn't really tip it enough for me. Another problem that I have with oddball as well as KoTH and CTF is that I think that they should be included in the same playlist together. Part of the fun in Team Objective for me is that it's a variety pack. It forces you into a variety of different maps and gametypes which keeps in new and exciting.

Wishlist = Action Sack: Halo 4 is a great competitive game... but every once in a while it helps to tease your taste buds with some more casual fun. Flood is great for casual players but it has a tendency to get old and or frustrate the hell out of you. My solution would be to add an action sack playlist with favorites such as Rocket Race, Cat and Mouse, and others.

I agree on both Actionsack needing to be added and the fact that all the objective games should be in one playlist again, "Team Skirmish."