Happy Turkey Day!

Jeff Hall

Happy Turkey Day everyone! (for those not in the USA too :D ) because we should all be able to eat until we're full and then sleep for a day.

For this topic, you need to post your favorite memory, what you're doing for thanksgiving this year, and what you're thankful for. I'll start.

My favorite memory was last year. My brother and I camped out a Best buy for Black Friday and I was wearing shorts and it was freezing. My parents offered me a superman blanket (no idea why it was superman) and some random guy dared me to wear it until they opened which was about 6 hours and he would pay me 20$. So I took it up of course, free money, and so all the cars driving by gave me a bro-fist and took pictures with me and all that snaz. It was awesome.

What am I doing for Thanksgiving this year? Grandparents are having a party at their house (more of a family gathering, but party sounds better) and after that I am going to Black Friday at the same Best Buy to get Borderlands 2 for 25$. :D

I am Thankful for the atmosphere I grew up in, the College I'm going to right now and the work I work at, All keep me busy and keep me entertained. Halo 4 is a big one too and also for the community, but ya'll were expecting me to say that, so I left it until last lol.

Share your stories and let people get to know you better :)