When Do I Get The Other Six Specializations?

DEATHJUDGE 89

I was told that once I reach sr70 that I would be unable to level further until the other specializations are given to the standard edition owners. Honestly, I fail to understand why you limit things like armor specializations to standard edition buyers. There are other more necessary things to limit than specializations earned through ranking up in the game. Anyways, I was informed that we would be emailed a code unlocking the rest of the specializations somewhere between November 20-30th. If this is true, than it is also very stupid... Why nit just have the other specializations become available ingame on the specified date? The email my code would be sent to is so old I don't even use it anymore. Nor do I remember the password considering I registered the email in 2006...

Can someone please update me on what's going to happen with the other specializations for standard edition games?

I am having the same problem, it is via your xbox live email. However I was told that if it was not redeemed by the 30th than it would have no affect. If this is true then I would like to get mine before the 28th. I bought it around the 12th and I have a friend who bought it on the 17th and he got it on the 20th, should I have got it on the same day if not 1 day later, since I got it earlier?

The specialization codes will be sent out to any person who played matchmaking before November the 20th. These codes from my knowledge have not yet been sent out. @UnleashedApache I do not believe trading a "Code" for Double xp is welcomed here.

The codes will be sent to the email address affiliated with your Xbox Live account. In other words, the email that shows up on your Xbox. The emails are sent randomly to people that have been playing Halo 4 on Xbox live from November 6th to November 20th. They started sending out the codes November 30th and they stop sending them December 2nd for US citizens and they will be sent to Europeans by December 3rd. Just be patient, they are still sending them.

My gamertag is: KC FG17. I preordered and have been playing Halo 4 since launch, yet I did not recieve any email with the codes for the other specializations. I am aware that you were to have been playing before Nov. 20th,(hence the reason I mentioned playing since launch) and I did check my spam folder and go through all the other preliminary measures. I was instructed by Xbox live support to post in this forum concerning the issue. Please instruct further.. thank you

why they only letting usa have codes? will the uk ever get them anyone know?

scratch that ive found out that although europe etc. wont get code, that is only for early access. everyone, that includes those in the usa who didnt get code for one reason or other WILL get all specializations... it will just take a while for em to be released to us.