Utter disappointment in the gaming industry

Destroyaaa

I have been waiting for this Fall for almost 2 years. With the release of Assassin's Creed III, Black ops 2, and Halo 4, I thought I would be overwhelmed with the amount of time I would want to spend playing these games, and yet I find myself finding Madden more fun than Black ops and Halo.

Little background, I have been playing halo since the original, and was a die hard halo 2 and 3 competitive player (reach was terrible). I started playing COD during world at war, and fell in love with zombies and absolutely loved black ops zombies.

Yet here we are. I try and I try to love Halo 4, but it is missing so much. If you haven't seen what I mostly post about on these forums, it is about the need for a ranking system. So right now there is no ranking system, and when they put it in its going to be on waypoint only. The playlists available right now are just not fun, there aren't enough maps and the same ones get played over and over. So great yay they put in snipers, yet they dont give you a beam rifle as a secondary? Halo 2 snipers was so successful because of this. I cant even find people on my friends list to play because they are all playing different games because of how boring halo is. Oh and by the way now I am hearing about an aimbot??? No wonder these people are no scoping me from across the map. Its these little things that have such a small number of people playing halo 4.

Now black ops 2 zombies, i haven't really played enough but from the games I have played on tranzit, i am not impressed. You have to basically be standing still to buy a gun off the wall, which is really annoying in tough situations. The little gremlins in the fog literally ruin the game. It just makes trying to do the easter egg way too annoying.

I haven't played Assassin's creed yet but I know its a great game from many of my friends.

My point is, things need to change.

I can't speak much to the AC3 or BlOps 2 stuff, but like I've been saying, Halo 4 is 343's first release of a game. I'm sure that people there are reeling from the amount of input that they have been getting, and I'm also sure that things will get much better in the future for Halo 4.

I can't speak much to the AC3 or BlOps 2 stuff, but like I've been saying, Halo 4 is 343's first release of a game. I'm sure that people there are reeling from the amount of input that they have been getting, and I'm also sure that things will get much better in the future for Halo 4.

Its as if they are giving us almost what we want and leaving things out on purpose

i ANOUSTLY agree with u with my HEART!!!!

OMG WHAT THE CRAP IS WITH WAYPOINT!????

OK IM NOT A TROLL

I am a Halo fan from Combat Evolved. i hate Anniversery because they messed up the atmoshpere BIG TIME with Marines n Mark V armor look in such

ANYWAY i want to say is

WHAT THE CRAP IS WITH ONLINE STUFF!!!!???

I have to go online DOWNLOAD Halo Waypoint just to look at my SCORE!?

AND when im playing the story i find Terminals that i HAVE TO GO ONLINE to Halo Waypoint to look at!!!!??/

I mean i can do it ya. im a little bit of a Fanboy for Halo yes. BUT

I'm speaking for the MAJORITY PLAYER who doesnt give a CRAP about all this stuff

WHAT IF i want to see this Terminal Video instantly right as i Click it to read more into the story!!!?

what if i want to see my Rank rightaway!?

WHY for the OFFLINERS do they have to go ONLINE for any of this bullcrap IF they dont have the money too!?

I also feel that the story had ALOT of PlotWholes especially for an OFFLINER who doesnt know crap WITHOUT ONLINE Videos to explain to him or her

WHAT THE CRAP 343!!!!???? Bungie got it right!?

AND WHY IS IT that on the FIRST DAY OF LAUNCH do u NOT put FILE SHARE as a Patch for the game and NOT wait it out for a MONTH to do so in December!?

WOW U REALLY CARE FOR THE COMMUNITY DONT U!

man i missed the Old Days of Video Games. I hate this ONLINE crap anymore