i am starting a ************* clan

OK, so I've been tying to join a clan over the last few days and it's been difficult to find players that are actually organized, good, and have a clear vision for what they want.

So I'm starting a clan, I'll name it later.

I need guys and girls that are

• smart and play smart, or at least have potential to play smart
  • are interested in developing strategy for each map and for different game types
  • have microphones

those are my only rock hard requirements. your K/D will only come into play if it's absolutely terrible, i.e. below 0.5. playing with a team and a clean strategy will almost certainly raise your K/D. I'm also not looking for any heroes here, I want players who will mesh well together and complement each other's play style.

If we get this going, we're going to have designated times for practice and for matchmaking. I'll start an emailing list and send surveys to decide which time works best for the most people.

If this has got you interested please send me a msg/friend request. gt: iambecomedethh.

Please keep your posts civilized, while using foul language will have your words

censored the rest of us can see that you intended to write in something vulgar.

As a clan leader myself I wish you luck with starting a clan, just try and keep things professional

and I think you will find more of the kind of people your looking for.

Except if you may being calling it the StarStarStarStarStarStarStar clan

:smoke:

I lead a clan black phoenix its small but its building and we are allied with 4 clans and I was woundering if you would like to be the 5th.

We have good people in the clan have a military ranking system and are very organized.

If you want to be allies message me on xbox GT Jeremama21

Really? You can't even see the word... but somehow that's all anyone cares about? Guys we're playing a video game where all we do is kill each other. Let's try to get some perspective.

Jeremama21, if I get things going properly then we can be allies. As of now it's just me, so I'm not sure how much help I'd be.

Really? You can't even see the word... but somehow that's all anyone cares about? Guys we're playing a video game where all we do is kill each other. Let's try to get some perspective.

Jeremama21, if I get things going properly then we can be allies. As of now it's just me, so I'm not sure how much help I'd be.

Then maybe you should try being a little nicer when recruiting might get a bigger turnout than what you might have now... but all in all goodluck hope it works out for ya ^_^