I kinda felt let down. (Sorta)

God 0f Life

Halo 4 just doesn't feel anywhere near as good as halo 3 did. Its still fun to play but it just doesn't have that zest to it that I have grown to love. Remember when Active Camo was something you had to find? Now any noob can spawn in with it. The BR was killed with it being a 5 shot to balance it to the Reach DMR, which killed the weapon entirely since it has spread. I'm not whining and I don't care who reads or responds to this but I just wanted to vent a little.

Another thing that kills the gameplay, for me, is flinching... I don't know what was going through your minds when you implemented this. I would rather be un-scoped then have my crosshair reach for the sky. To me, the only specialization that is going to have any relavence is the Rogue Stability Armor Modification.

Again, I like playing Halo 4 and I'm not saying it is bad at all but I am saying the multiplayer is not as good as halo 3's competitive play. Although one thing I have to say is Thank you for not bringing back the ability to play as Dinos in multiplayer. Also the Flood models look amazing.

Meh. Not gonna lie, I actually love Halo 4's multiplayer. I honestly think it's a bit more fast paced, and as much as I love Halo 3 and Halo: Reach multiplayer, I really thought that it was beginning to get a bit stale. 343i did a great job at twisting the multiplayer into a fast paced, streamlined experience.

Agreed with fast paced and streamlined.

Halo 3 had a better story, Halo 4 had a new story that was (almost) as good.

http://www.343indust...and-bad-things/

Yeah, as far as the campaign goes, I honestly can't wait for 343 to get the chance to flesh out the story in the next games and/or DLC.

I think I may be the only one who admits to not liking the story. I mean all that really happened was some guy came out of planet and now he's on another path to destroy everything. It seemed to me like they just threw on a bunch of other stuff cause the main story didn't have enough substance. I also didn't notice the multiplayer be any more paced than it usually is, I suppose spawning weapons on yourself makes it slightly faster, if not cheap. In trying to make the maps less one sided, they have made the players more so. Now someone who is already good will be able to spawn power weapons on themselves faster as a result of being good, then the power weapon allows them to refill their ordinance faster etc. etc. You can't say that isn't one sided without raising your eyebrow a little.

For the campaign,

It felt like there could be some things to be fixed here and there, but it was overall good.

I liked how the story was a lot more personal than the usual "save the world by killing people" idea. It had some pretty solid emotional elements, as well.

It also gave a lot more insight on who Master Chief/Spartan117/John is, and his relationship with Cortana.

I completely understand the people that didn't like the story much, it's a matter of personal preference.

And as for the multiplayer, I think it's pretty awesome. Yeah, the higher ranked will have the privilege of getting some ordinance drops faster than normal players, but, from what I heard, 343 tried to make these advantages not completely overpower someone or anything. They still tried to make it overall balanced.

And the ordinance drops make it a lot more exciting, it makes matches different every time, instead of there always being a sniper in the exact same place, and everybody does the same tactics every match.

Either way, it's personal preference, I don't think there's much facts to really prove anything concerning Halo 4 multiplayer.

Bottom line, though, I like it quite a lot.