Halo: First Strike

MR-369

• 3 weeks later...

ARE YOU READING THIS 343 INDUSTRIES?! PROOF THAT THIS IS WHAT THE FANS ******* WANT!!

I have been praying, begging and literally dreaming and fantasizing about that game ever since i read the damn book and the way I see it in my head it works even more than any other halo title.

The way I would make it would be so that the campaign would start with the master chief on the mission to destroy that navigational core on that UNSC spaceship, once that was done it would cut to Fred and the spartan IIs on the surface of reach, and then back to the master chief on halo and so on and so forth until they eventually met up with each other you know.

You enable 4 player co-op locally and up to six player co-op on xbox live and you make it so your buddies can actually play as real SPARTAN IIs like Kelly, Will, Joshua , Linda and Grace and all the other SPARTAN IIs that show up in the book.

Keep some of the armor power ups, add a couple of new ones, make the sprint and jump-roll natural abilities to the spartan (I mean come on theyre spartans they shouldnt need an armor ability to do that, its degrading and humiliating to a spartan man, maybe make a powerup to make them faster or jump higher)

make a bigger arsenal (FPS are about two things, guns and shooting people, so why such a small arsenal of guns?) by bringing back all the old weapons like the battle rifle ALONG with the DMR, give the player some options and variety for his weapon of choice you know, bring back the smg but work on that sucker a little bit so its not completely worthless and add some new weapons man... if the spartans can get theyre own damn ******* special armor and a freaking laser named after them .... how the **** do you expect me to believe they cant get an LMG thats easier to manuever than that monstrosity of a gatling gun, come on man

some more variants of the other weapons; talk with eric nylund and have him give you a list of all the weapons hes ever mentioned in the books that way if the player's an assault rifle type of guy, he has multiple options on what kind of assault rifle he can use, same for LMGs, SMGs, BRs, Snipers, etc. I mean come on its the year 2552, theyre facing an alien galactic empire bent on destroying humanity and youre telling me the UNSC has less weapons than the Army does now? ****** pleeeeeaaaaaseee!

Weapon customization, im not talking about ripping off the call of duty customization system but think about it, would it really hurt you to let the players put a suppressor on his gun? maybe a bigger clip? or some longer barrels for better accuracy? Maybe some special rounds you can unlock to dish out some damage? If you just allow those 4 i can guarantee you the player will be sattisfied, its not much but its something for him to create his own preferred strategy.

For ****'s sakes please make a water based vehicle already i mean come on, honestly. Its overdue, you name it the stingray put a turret on the back of your choice (gauss, gattling gun or rockets or maybe even grenades like the one in the hawk in halo reach) and call it a day man, its not that hard.

Leave the armor customization feature that way not only does it allow the player to create his/her own spartan but it allows you to design all the different spartans in a way that you can tell them apart.

Do that and base the campaign on the events of first strike a long with a full remake of halo CE within THAT campaign, if need be add a couple of missions from the points of view of other spartans you're gonna get hands down THE best halo title ever. I am willing to puy my life on the line for this.

• 2 years later...