Why all the hate?

DarknessX03

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post this topic to cover an issue, well several- that I've been seeing not just in this forum, but anywhere I go that discusses Halo 4 in some way. What I want to know is: Why so much hate?

To me it seems like people are finding excuses not to like Halo 4 or 343 at all for reasons I wouldn't understand.

Though I am not insinuating that everyone who finds a problem with the game to feel this way, but seriously.

Everywhere I go I see Halo 4 is this, Halo 4 is that and it's almost never positive. I feel that we as fans of the series should try to stand by this game, even if we do find some things wrong with it to accept that this is 343's first standalone Halo game and that they're not going to do everything right the first time. That and complaining about the smallest of problems doesn't make you look very good. In fact it makes you look self-centered and that you want 343 to cater to your immediate needs instead of waiting patiently for a solution from them. I don't know if many people feel the same as I, but if any of you see this maybe we'll understand where they come from and they'll understand where we come from eventually.

I also want to point out that this is in no way a thread that was created to flame, or one that should be flamed on.

I simply wanted to hear opinions of any kind here so that not only I but everyone can understand each other's views respectively. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts below.