CEA Legacy?

V12 Mac

You mean a flaming turd of failure? just kidding. I don't mind Reach. Not my favorite but it is fun as a standalone title. If it was the first in the series I think we would have all been upset if we didn't have AA's in Halo CE-Halo 3. Haha.

I think CEA will do well. IT is essentially jump starting the franchise after a lot of disgruntled fanboys kept complaining about Reach. They have said they are wanting the gameplay of Halo 4 to be more like CE so I think 343 will do well with CEA and the new trilogy.

You mean a flaming turd of failure? just kidding. I don't mind Reach. Not my favorite but it is fun as a standalone title. If it was the first in the series I think we would have all been upset if we didn't have AA's in Halo CE-Halo 3. Haha.

I think CEA will do well. IT is essentially jump starting the franchise after a lot of disgruntled fanboys kept complaining about Reach. They have said they are wanting the gameplay of Halo 4 to be more like CE so I think 343 will do well with CEA and the new trilogy.

agreed. i thought Reach strayed from the classic Halo MP feel and gameplay.

I have been under the impression that H:CEA was the tribute.

As such, the game it is meant to honor is the one with the legacy.

The most recent game of that legacy is Halo: Reach.

Thusly, Reach itself will have no legacy; rather, it will go down in infamy as the most mediocre Halo game of all time.