Analyze my dreams 343 community!

Baeztoberfest

So I had this dream... To crazy to ignore.

I was traveling this Georgia road with thickets of brambles on either side of the dirt road. The woods were too thick for anyone to venture into so me and my team (a group of strangers) followed the road. We were searching for my grandfather who I hadn't seen in a year, and whom disappeared at a mansion in the countryside.

We finally reached the dilapatated abode and begin searching the dusty rooms for clues. The only thing we found of interest were the numerous articles of clothing and bloody rags strewn about.

Underneath the fireplace we found a log that when rolled backward revealed the entrance to a castle like dungeon. We followed the drafty cobble steps winding downward until we reached a massive entryway fitted with burning torches made up of human bodies.

This is when my dream turned all Skyrim. We readied our swords and war axes and ventured into the underground castle we'd found ready for anything. What we had found was a coven of vampires!

We slaughtered our way through a majority of them stalking them room by room (usually being detected before we found them) and slowly our numbers dwindled. The ensueing fights lead to a staircase that vanished into the darkness.

After searching for what felt like hours at this point we followed the staircase to a solid oak door we opened up into this castle like office where the chair behind the giant cherrywood desk, spun to meet us.

It was my grandfather and he was definitely a vampire. He told us the story about how he'd actually been a vampire hunter sent to anhilate the coven and their head vampire but during their battle most were either turned into vampires themselves or killed outright.

He said he was able to make it to the vampire patriarch and slay him but at he cost of being bitten himself. Forbidden to join the world of the living again he became The Lord of that castle. We ended up having to fight and slay my grandfather.

End dream.

I looked for answers online but to no avail. I know this is off topic so that's why I posted it here in offbeat items hoping someone with some spare time could tell me what does this dream MEAN? I'm dying to know.

What's with all the people who call themselves a Covenant saying they come from a place from MLP or having an avatar like that? The show's mediocre at best.

Anyway I'm sure your dreams are telling you how evil your grandmother is.

We're not a covenant, we're a fandom. We've been here for a long time so you're a bit behind, anyway we're off topic! Keep an eye on your grandfather.

We're not a covenant, we're a fandom. We've been here for a long time so you're a bit behind, anyway we're off topic! Keep an eye on your grandfather.

I meant that people who call themselves the Arbiter who have a Fluttershy avatar, why would the Arbiter watch something as girly as that?