Specializations vs AR

Anders Roligheten

So, the specializations take up the place in the armor loadouts thats reserved for your secondary wapon being a primary one. Im a dead fan of heaving AR as mye second wapon.

Do you guys really think giving up the AR for specializations is worth it?

I know theres no right or wrong aswer to this, and taste and playing style in the end is what mattes.

I usually have different classes for different situations. I don't use Firepower anymore, but when I did, I just had one class with a Lightrifle and Assault Rifle. I'm sure you can make at least one class for specializations and one for firepower, and work from there, that's the best thing to do imo.

I honestly think firepower is somewhat redundant. if your in a map where you want the AR, bring the magnum for backup precision shooting. If you take the DMR bring the boltshot for its charge close range shotgun effect.

in a level dominated by vehicles, bring your plasma pistol.

I was using the AR, but now I think I prefer the Suppressor over it. I've been using it more and it seems to drop people a bit faster than the AR in close quarters, though the AR is a bit more accurate in mid range. Also, if your opponent is sprinting left to right in front of you, you have to lead them when using the suppressor. Otherwise, edge goes to the suppressor in close quarters.

But yeah, I use the 'firepower' perk, I may experiment with others, but it's hard to beat DMR/Suppressor combo, imo.