In-game clan options

Bilko89

I am well aware of competitive sites for clans to engage each other, but I actually enjoyed practicing on the clanmatch playlist. Also, small perks like group identities and in-game group representation like tags or even "clan" service records woulda been a cool thing to implement in H4. Not sure if a possibility still exists, but what would opinion's be? Love, hate, indifference?

Clan matches back in Halo 2 were absolutely amazing. I was so sad when they took them out of Halo 2. I have heard rumors of 343i bringing back the clan scene due to clans being in high demand. I would love to see this and play in this team match making playlist. I would have to say of ANY playlist I have ever played, Clan Matches were my favority. "Minor Clan Battles" to be exact.

• Like 1

They should add the ability to start a clan and invite people to join (obviously), the ability to promote within the clan and they could implement it by adding a clan segmant in the roster menu of the game.

Also, why not include some sort of clan kudos system, where if you play as a full party of clan mates you earn kudos points/rank for your clan??? I think this is a great idea if I do say so myself, let me know if you agree.

• Like 1

They should add the ability to start a clan and invite people to join (obviously), the ability to promote within the clan and they could implement it by adding a clan segmant in the roster menu of the game.

Also, why not include some sort of clan kudos system, where if you play as a full party of clan mates you earn kudos points/rank for your clan??? I think this is a great idea if I do say so myself, let me know if you agree.

A reward system would blend seamlessly, Clan armor sets rewards for example, or special emblem unlocks. It just seems like an avenue a lot of games haven't really pushed the boundaries on yet. I hate to reference it but say like how world of warcraft has guild's...you can can have a HALO clan board with it's own rankings and statistics. The Halo community is a devoted bunch of people...I really think it would take off.