OP Weapons and Vehicles

NJL

Can everyone just pleaseeeee stop complaining that a certain weapon and or vehicle is OP?!?! I mean jesus christ every other day it's someone bitching and complaining about it sometimes its the same thing sometimes its not. You can say that the rocket launcher is OP yet people miss with the damn thing all the time! The Mantis, has rockets on one side machine gun on the other side, is it OP? No.. It's slow and the biggest moving target everyone will be going for. It doesnt matter what kind of vehicle/weapon you use, there's no such thing as anything being OP.. It all depends how you use it to the best of your ability. It depends on your skill level compared to any other persons. I just dont understand why people think something is OP when it really isnt. DMR, i use it, i get beat by the BR. I use the BR, get beat by the DMR... Okay, clearly it's not OP. Yet people continue to rant and complain that everything in halo 4 is... Ill leave it at that.. -_-

• Like 1

Can everyone just pleaseeeee stop complaining that a certain weapon and or vehicle is OP?!?! I mean jesus christ every other day it's someone bitching and complaining about it sometimes its the same thing sometimes its not. You can say that the rocket launcher is OP yet people miss with the damn thing all the time! The Mantis, has rockets on one side machine gun on the other side, is it OP? No.. It's slow and the biggest moving target everyone will be going for. It doesnt matter what kind of vehicle/weapon you use, there's no such thing as anything being OP.. It all depends how you use it to the best of your ability. It depends on your skill level compared to any other persons. I just dont understand why people think something is OP when it really isnt. DMR, i use it, i get beat by the BR. I use the BR, get beat by the DMR... Okay, clearly it's not OP. Yet people continue to rant and complain that everything in halo 4 is... Ill leave it at that.. -_-

No matter how hard i try it is only letting me like this post just once, and that is disappointing cos i feel exactly the same. Nothing is OP and nothing is broken. The only thing broken is people with negative k/d's with a false perception that they are 'boss' at this game keep getting killed by something that they are not to be blamed for. It isn't their fault, it is the games fault.

I hit the like button after reading the first sentence then continued to read lol cos it is soo damn true

I would have to disagree, based on a comparison with reach. It is far too easy to kill someone with the DMR now. If you are running somewhere, and someone gets a good view of you and opens fire with the dmr, there is absolutely no chance of you turning it around. This was not the case with Reach, as an opponent could easily lose the same fight.

On the other hand, it is nice to be able to get an almost guaranteed kill on an opponent with a primary loadout weapon.

Peace

its simple math man, DMR slightly outplays all other precision weapons from starting loadout by either performing better in one area, while performing close enough in another without any drawbacks.

yes to a degree skill overcomes, but saying its all up to skill just results in one dimensional play where the only way to beat them is to join them, at that rate we can remove over half the weapons from this game right now.

I think people should learn to play the game before making balancing decisions. It has been out for about 2 weeks. Come back after the first update which will be for actual glitches/bugs and with a little luck adding custom/forge options so the Custom community can build unlimited fun gametypes.

I would have to disagree, based on a comparison with reach. It is far too easy to kill someone with the DMR now. If you are running somewhere, and someone gets a good view of you and opens fire with the dmr, there is absolutely no chance of you turning it around. This was not the case with Reach, as an opponent could easily lose the same fight.

On the other hand, it is nice to be able to get an almost guaranteed kill on an opponent with a primary loadout weapon.

Peace

there was massive bloom in reach, so this is not a solid comparisson