There should be a social playlist

nightfiree

So i have several roomates that like to play on my account and play halo 4. I think its great that they want to play and i swap out with them every once and a while when im playing. Heres my beef, i like to maintain a decent marking of my skill level. i want my service record to show my proper KD which should be something around a 1.5 but my roomates consistantly go 3 and 20 when they play.

There are several things that can fix this issue. One i could play split screen, but i play on a TV truly only suitable for 1 person. So thats out of the option. 2 i could have an alternate xbox live account but that doesnt seem logical at all cuz i dont want to spend the extra money. 3 they could introduce something like social slayer. for me this is something that could totaly solve my issue. There could be seperate socail slayer stats and then there could be my wargames stats. In truth i pray they put something like this in especially once they introduce the true ranking system. I would never let my roomates play anymore and than i would be getting so much ******* flack from those mongrols about wanting to play.

I hope that this will be implemented before the ranking system comes out next year but if not it HAS to be implemented once it does come out. Is their some sort of solution to prevent having my friends tarnish my KD and win to loss ratio? i can maintain it over a 1 but geez is it a challange.

And things like regicide and Flood need to be moved to social when/if they make it. I hate getting a bunch of losses on my record just because I came in 2nd or 3rd in regicide or came in 4th in flood. Either that or the top 3-4 players should get wins in FFA modes like how it was in other Halo games.

One thing I learned a long time ago in college athletics from my coach, "Play the game for the result (win/loss), not the number (stats)".

But that's exactly what we are saying. We want scrimmage games (social playlist) and we want the real season (competitive playlist). The OP mentions KD spread as an example, but It's all about the win/loss. He has roommates, as do I. Which has obliterated my record overall because of the absence of a social playlist which used to be standard in Halo 2 and 3.