Saw, Binary Rifle, Boltshot..Gtfo

Devon Strate

The Saw is very easy to beat. Very Balanced.

Boltshot is a menace for me in regicide. makes it near impossible to pursue someone. In other playlists its very balanced, though.

Binary rifle is very scarce, but when its on the field it's a game winning weapon. If you dont get a killing spree just from having it, well, got some bad news for you. Tracer is a bit pointless unless you;re being scoped in 24/7.

Saw I personally see no problem with... it's basically a power weapon in sheep's clothing so it being powerful is fine. Given the truly abysmal range of the loadout automatics I don't think this one should be ruined too.

As for the Bolt Shot I would personally say the range needs to be lowered. It can still be a one shot kill pocket shotgun but at the moment it seems to kill at twice the effective range of a proper one... which doesn't seem right for a loadout gun. It should be a weapon that can turn the tide in a melee fight, not one that can kill at twenty paces...

Binary Rifle is a tad over the top but the most ridiculous thing about it is the stockpile of the damn things the Infinity seems to possess. This is an ancient alien weapon from a newly discovered planet we're talking about here and yet on the last game I counted four of the things in play at one time. In fact I picked one up to take aim on an enemy with one only to be shot at close range by a second enemy with a Binary Rifle. Meltdown seems to be solely about who controls the Doom Cannon... sorry, Incineration Cannon and Binary Rifles 90% of the time...