Spartan Clones

SpikeEagle

So the halo 4 trailer confirms that the Spartans are kidnapped as children and trained and augmented into soldiers. It also confirms that the ONI makes clones of the abducted children to keep parents and friends in the dark. But if the ONI can clone people why can't they train the clones to be Spartans? Why isn't the UNSC replaced with clones? How can this be canon??

Spartan 2s were abducted kids, taken at an early age, replaced with flash clones and then trained (indoctrinated perhaps) to be super soldiers. Spartan 3s were orphans who wanted to give up their lives destroying the Covenant because more often than not the Covenant were the ones that made them Orphans. The Spartan 4s are soldiers that volunteered to become Spartans, hence why they are about half the size of Master Chief.

If you could provide a link to the trailer that supposedly provides said info I would like to see it for myself. Thank you

Because ONI can't slow the clone's growth,so their time of use is minimal (like 2 years max) and that the clones would be stupid because of minimal experience and brain development, and they would be prone to diseases.

Thus Spartan 2's had to be abducted, and they can't clone anyone that would be a benefit and good use of resources.

• Like 1

Spartan 2s were abducted kids, taken at an early age, replaced with flash clones and then trained (indoctrinated perhaps) to be super soldiers. Spartan 3s were orphans who wanted to give up their lives destroying the Covenant because more often than not the Covenant were the ones that made them Orphans. The Spartan 4s are soldiers that volunteered to become Spartans, hence why they are about half the size of Master Chief.

If you could provide a link to the trailer that supposedly provides said info I would like to see it for myself. Thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO376G4tbGM&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dhalo%2B4%2Btraielr%26oq%3Dhalo%2B4%2Btraielr%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3..0i10l10.368.3721.0.4121.16.13.1.2.2.0.135.566.12j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.7t_TsdLCNwQ It's the "Scanned" trailer.

Also

Because ONI can't slow the clone's growth,so their time of use is minimal (like 2 years max) and that the clones would be stupid because of minimal experience and brain development, and they would be prone to diseases.

Thus Spartan 2's had to be abducted, and they can't clone anyone that would be a benefit and good use of resources.

Are you saying that the clones don't have the same lifespan as humans? Because if so I didn't know that and that makes sense. Otherwise I think the clones are clones and would have the same experiences and memory as those they are cloned from. Even if that weren't the case, they are cloned children, the original children don't have too much military knowledge either