Halo 4 XP Cap

Demone Italiano

This xp cap is outrageous....My kids play on my account sometimes..I got on played 5 matches and reached my xp limit...No one should be penalized for playing more than others...What is the reasoning for this, has 343 released a statement for this dumb move....I am a serious gamer and all they are doing is pushing players away...(BAD MOVE) especially with a certain rival game coming out tonight.....this xp cap has to be stoped......I have double xp codes from doritos, hit my 117 victory for the monthly challenge wich was worth 17,000 or so, it was doubled, that was basically my xp for the day.....If I would have known about this cap B4 I purchased the game, I wouldn't have purchased it.....LOOK IT UP 343 how many players log off Halo 4 when there xp limit is reached I bet it's large numbers, And what do you think theyre doing when they stop playing Halo, I bet there not turnin theyre xbox's off.....Theyre playin the Competition.

• Like 1

COME ON 343 DO YOUR JOBS AND GIVE US ANSWERS ON THIS STUPID XP LIMIT. ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND LIKE jeffmarcellus420 SAID WE ARE JUST GONNA STOP PLAYING HALO 4 AND START PLAYING OTHER GAMES LIKE COD OR MOH WARFIGHTER. I BOUGHT THIS GAME THINKING THAT BUNGIE PUT THIS LEGACY IN GOOD HANDS BUT APPARENTLY 343 CANT HANDLE A SIMPLE XP LIMIT. IM LOSING ALL RESPECT FOR YOUR ENTIRE COMPANY 343 INDUSTRIES. SO AGAIN DO YOUR JOB.

i read somewhere they put in the xp cap to preserve the game, so if there is a xp glitch people dont get to a crazy high lvl before they can fix the problem, also i have had around 28 games of double xp and i usually get around 20 or more kills a match and play from 4 in the afternoon to around midnight and i have not hit the xp cap yet,

the only thing i dope gets changed is the amount of time u get to hit the xp cap. it should get reset every 12 hours so if there are glitches for xp they dont get much out of it, while it also allows people who play alot to progress higher than the other players who dont play as much. And one more thing do you think that when you say your going to play COD you are intimidating anyone at 343 if you care about the problem enough to post on the website you must not want to play COD as much as the rest of us

Has anyone experienced not getting xp but also not getting a notification that you hit the xp cap?ive had gotten the cap once before and today i noticed that evrytime i would end a match it wouldnt take me to count the xp but to the lobby.i do have to mention i went from i think 46 or maybe 47 to 54 so i might have hit the cap and didnt get notified .anyway any help would be greatly appricated. also how long does the xpcap stay on?thanks

I have loads of double xp codes from Mt. dew and doritos. I started playing around noon today with the intent to unlock specializations by the end of the day, but was stopped by the cap about 3 hours later. i got mad because i had completed 3 challenges at once in the game i discovered there was a cap and lost all of that xp. annoyed, i look up some info on the cap. I understand what 343 is trying to do, but its impossible (with out loosing fanbase and money that is) they're trying to control the community, and the internet. the community and the internet dont like to be told what to do. if someone wants to boost or point farm, let em. i mean, they only paid $65 for the game. and plus, with the double xp codes, 343 should know that people are going to be hitting this cap faster. i think they should just let the community be the community and do what ever it wants. ya, patching glitches and whatnot is expected, but telling them they can only level up so much in a day? thats rediculous. what really angered me is that, after going out for the night with my friends, i return at about 12:30am (the next day) and i am still capped. honestly, if im not uncapped by this time tomorrow, im trading in for black ops 2 because i cancelled by black ops pre-order to get halo4 and i, like a lot of other people, are not satisfied.