Looking for a team

AGC- Amplify Gaming Community - Recruiting for Halo 4 Ages 16+

Amplify Gaming is a new gaming community that was started in December 2011. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE.

Some of the many features our community offers are…

1. 100s of active members on our forums

2. Gamebattles and competitive teams

3. Casual and Competitive tournaments with prizes.

4. Training courses for those who wish to strive to become a better all around player.

5. Active leaders that are always there to help you out.

6. A live chat box on our forums.

7. A friendly atmosphere where people are willing to help you train to get better and become a team player.

8. an arcade

9. And much more!

We accept players of all skill levels, and play game modes varying from Team Deathmatch to Search and Destroy to drop zone to domination etc. We understand your need for a team-based community, and that is what we are looking to provide in all games.

We are a community based on leadership, teamwork, maturity and dedication. We strive to find the best leaders for our brigades and for our chain of command. We are one of the most active Xbox 360 clans around and our members are very friendly and always willing to help.

If you wish to join or check us out, register on our site by clicking the link below. Be sure to put 'agc amplify' as your referrer:

http://www.amplifygaming.com

Also, if you have any questions, post in this thread or send me a PM and I will back to you ASAP!

-Thank you for your time, and hope to see you on the battlefield!

We are a different style clan for a new age in gaming. Our primary games are Halo 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. We have a corporate style structure and a informative website approaching your gaming needs from all angles. We encourage member participation in adding creative content to the website. Do you love writing about gaming, love producing videos or love holding tournaments or holding gaming nights? Then this is the place for you. So come experience the Revel8tion!

we have been around for over a year and we are on through the week....no uniform or gamer tag or anything as such....your money your style as i see it

Revel8tion Gaming

Check us out 8g.enjin.com

50 members currently

Currently running a halo 4 clan called.Rise to Reclaim just starting and looking for new members born from our old halo 3 clan team affliction which was 4 years old I am looking for people.with good ideas and determination and people to help out an be part of the team if you guys are interested message my nametag or go to risetoreclaim.spruz.com

Amplify Gaming is now recruting players 16 years or older for Halo 4.

Any KDR will be accepted, immaturity will not.

We are a well-established COD community for over a year, and now Amplify Gaming is now looking to add recruits for Halo 4

Get in on the action in the beginning and join us now!

We have over 150 active members, clan fourm, game nights and tournaments, great atmosphere, and much more.

Feel free to check out our website @ www.amplifygaming.com

and if you want to join, fill out an application on the website (In order to became a full member of the clan, you must post an application and complete the initiation requirements)

Hope to hear from you soon!

•  

If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at http://teamshake.org [teamshake.org]

We are a very active clan and we support many games ( BF3, MW3 BLACK OPS, HALO, ASSASSINS CREED 3, and GHOST RECON ). We are looking for anyone who is interested in having a good time and playing to have fun and playing to win. We are strongly against disrespectful and any immature gamers and are non skill based. Anyone is welcome as long as they are least 15. We have many members of different races both male and female from around the world. We are very female gamer friendly (i.e. no sexual harrassing or trying to date online). Anyone interested check us out. We are recognized by clanvision and the central outpost as a legit gaming clan/community. We have been an established clan on xbox live since 2008.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I’m Nathan from Xbox Army (part of Console Army) and I’m recruiting Halo 4 players like you to join. We’re looking for mature, active members with mics. We also strive for teamwork and communication while playing. We are an established clan with around 100 members in Console Army. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll send you some more details. In the mean time check out our site at www.consolearmyhq.com

- Both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series

- A professional website and forum facility.

- Organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.

- Active COD: Elite Founder Clan - With Yellow Clan Tags & Special Clan Title

- Active Battlelog

- Active Competitive teams on GB, Autumn Forge, and other tournaments

- Clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves

- Clanmates who are mature and treat all other players with respect

- And most of all, Clanmates who want to have a fun time!

To become a full member all we ask is that you:

- Are active on XBL and our website for the required 2 week trial.

- Be at LEAST 18 years of age.

Register and Apply at our Website: www.instantdeathsquad.net

devils baja e-1 recruitment officer

•