Any chance of a classic playlist?

Disease

I for one enjoy the Halo 4 multiplayer, but nearly every person/friend I've met hate it. Now, these are fans going back to the Halo 2 multiplayer.

Would there be any chance of making a Classic Playlist, composing of Free for All, Team Deathmatch, CTF, Oddball (all the classic gamemodes), but without armor abilities, perks and ordinance drops, and put power-ups on maps instead?

I know this feels like a long shot, but I also feel like this could redeem 343 in the eyes of the most devoted Halo Multiplayer fans. What does everyone else think? Yay or Neigh?

• Like 1

I wish there was a Classic mode with power ups, no loadouts, and you start with a assault rifle and magnum. The way it is now, its good but its not Halo to me. Halo is about upclose fights for the power weapons. Right now, with both the DMR and BR, its a long range game and the power weapons aren't that meaningful.

I agree with you, if they do not quickly make classic modes and bring the Halo 4 MP as it was is Halo CE-Halo 3 for us veteran fans, this game will die very quickly as almost half the community hates the new formula Halo 4 has. Usually half less gamers can shut down a corporation in this industry.