Reach DLC 3

Username Unknown

Hello fellow 343 members. I have a question to ask the community. One of my Xbox Live friends said he was waiting for the new reach DLC when I asked him what's up when he joined the party. Of course, my gullible little mind wondered, "New reach DLC?" So I asked him about it, and he said that it was called Extreme Legendary for the campaign. Its basically like a new campaign, though same missions, but different gameplay.

He said its basically the hardest diffuculty, but there are some new features too. Like of course with almost all DLC's, new achievements, and dual wield (wtf right?) One shot you die. (more wtf.)And is said to release august 27. When I went to get the laptop for research he left the party. Thats basically it. So I wanna know if I am damn gullible or this is true. and also he said nothing on the internet and it was on the dashboard he found it. In the spotlight.

If there was a new Reach DLC, I'd hope that it would fix the game since people do the following too much:

Spam Grenades

Use Armor Lock too much, gets annoying.

Are annoying.

Easy suggestions?

1: No starting grenades. Very limited amount on maps or start with one.

2: Lower time of Armor Lock

3: An avoid system that actually works because we know Micro$oft can't do it right. Same with Bungie.

Hello fellow 343 members. I have a question to ask the community. One of my Xbox Live friends said he was waiting for the new reach DLC when I asked him what's up when he joined the party. Of course, my gullible little mind wondered, "New reach DLC?" So I asked him about it, and he said that it was called Extreme Legendary for the campaign. Its basically like a new campaign, though same missions, but different gameplay.

He said its basically the hardest diffuculty, but there are some new features too. Like of course with almost all DLC's, new achievements, and dual wield (wtf right?) One shot you die. (more wtf.)And is said to release august 27. When I went to get the laptop for research he left the party. Thats basically it. So I wanna know if I am damn gullible or this is true. and also he said nothing on the internet and it was on the dashboard he found it. In the spotlight.

Don't trust your friend kid and you are gullible, there's never DLC for campaign theres only DLC for new maps.

If there was a new Reach DLC, I'd hope that it would fix the game since people do the following too much:

Spam Grenades

Use Armor Lock too much, gets annoying.

Are annoying.

Easy suggestions?

1: No starting grenades. Very limited amount on maps or start with one.

2: Lower time of Armor Lock

3: An avoid system that actually works because we know Micro$oft can't do it right. Same with Bungie.

lol nice