343 PLEASE stop putting me into games that are almost over!

Ugodzilla

I actually care about winning, and a team that has been a man down (or more) for most of the game is probably losing. Thus, I lose barely without firing a shot.

And when I play solo, I can't even stay in a party - often all other players quit after the game - and i get put into ANOTHER game that's almost over.

Tighten the restrictions on when you start games (do you really need to start 4v4 games early, so it's 4v3?); and don't add people after the game is, say, 50% done.

This isn't COD, and I actually care how I perform. This is really frustrating me.

Thanks,

U

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my god, YES. I cannot stand joining a game in which the enemy team is only a few points away from winning. Or where the enemy team is way ahead of your team. (Sounds a tad nooby, but eh.) Honestly, even if it does take a little longer, it should be where you join in a game that has barely started, or IS starting. It would be much nicer. Like I said, can't stand these situations.