• Flood infested
    • A planet with a war going on between all of the above
  3. 3. What should be added in campaign

• Juggernauts
    • More air vehicles
    • More land vehicles
    • Bosses
    • More weapons

I think more spartans should be introduced, because like the games always say, spartans never die, they are just M.I.A. although people might disagree because then it would resemble reach which is a game that people seem to hate more than to love. I think it would be cool if at least one other spartan is introduced because how can master chief be the only spartan left? That just doesn't make any sense considering how ridiculously awesome the spartans are.

I think more spartans should be introduced, because like the games always say, spartans never die, they are just M.I.A. although people might disagree because then it would resemble reach which is a game that people seem to hate more than to love. I think it would be cool if at least one other spartan is introduced because how can master chief be the only spartan left? That just doesn't make any sense considering how ridiculously awesome the spartans are.

master chief is not the only spartan left, Linda, Kelly, Fred, Ash, Thom, Lucy, Olivia are still alive from what ive heard.

yea that would be cool nd even if all the Spartans did die its not like the UNSC couldn't train more

• 1 year later...