Halo reach or Halo 4

Dog

Just a public vote. Answer these 5 questions.

Do you prefer Halo reach maps or halo 4?

Which would you rather use halo reach forge or halo 4 forge

If you could bring something back from all the halo games what would it be?

Final Question- Would you rather have firefight or Spartan ops?

Extra question- Do you think the weapons in halo 4 .are the damage rate per bullet right?

Answer each question to have your vote counted.

Do you prefer Halo reach maps or halo 4? Halo 4's maps aren't straight from the campaign and are my colourful, so Halo 4's.

Which would you rather use halo reach forge or halo 4 forge? Halo 4 is easier and has extra features, so Halo 4's.

If you could bring something back from all the halo games what would it be? I would bring back an air vehicle, probably hornet, for the UNSC.

Final Question- Would you rather have firefight or Spartan ops? Spartan OPs is more enjoyable with friends. So Spartan OPs.

Extra question- Do you think the weapons in halo 4 .are the damage rate per bullet right? This question doesn't make any sense, so until its cleared up. You have my answers above.

• Like 2

Halo 4

Halo reach you can build awesome maps

Halo 2 smg since it was always a favorite of mine.

Spartan ops actually gives you objectives and marines sometimes. So Spartan ops.

Extra question- I think the scattershot needs worked on a little bit its just bad range very bad range needs work.

Do you prefer Halo reach maps or halo 4? I enjoy the Halo 4 maps alot better. Visually astounding!! Plays and flows very nice!

Which would you rather use halo reach forge or halo 4 forge? Haven't tried Halo 4 Forge yet.

If you could bring something back from all the halo games what would it be? Arbiter in Campaign and an updated Halo 3 ranking system. I miss Arby, lol. XP and Spartan Points are nice (to purchase upgrades and armor) but IMO does not belong as a ranking system.

Would you rather have firefight or Spartan ops? Spartan Ops ties directly into the Halo Universe story and I believe the episodes will eventually lead to the direction Halo 5 is going AND it's pretty darn fun and challenging, lol! Spartan Ops all the way!

Do you think the weapons in halo 4 have the correct damage per bullet rate? (fixed the wording of the question, lmao) Yes I do believe the damage per bullet rate is correct with MOST weapons. SAW could probably be tweaked down a bit, have gotten triple kills with one clip. :shock: Good for me...bad for the enemy, lol!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1