LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY 343!!!!! >:(

RoWzteR

I am mad about 343 right now. Bungie left Halo in the hands of Selfish tards that doesn't care about the players.

Forge & Custom Games are one of the biggest parts of Halo and i expected they made it bigger and better than reach but they didn't.

They didn't add Falcon or Hornet as Human Air veichles,

Deleted the gametype "Race" and they deleted "Grifball" From Matchmaking

Our lovely Forgeworld from Reach is splitted up on 3 small maps.

They deleted the Zoom Option and the thumbstick slow-mo option so now we can't be precise!

What the **** are u doing 343, LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY

It's the communite that makes a game rolling,

The Halo Reach Matchmaking got destroyd thanks to u 343, adding stupid playlists and released DLC maps that no1 played.

Invasion was deleted.

Listen to the community or Halo 4 WIll end like Reach

• Like 4

Halo 4 is still a ridiculously good game. I miss tons of stuff in reach, but I also that a lot of what they added in halo 4. Yes, I hope they start adding a lot of stuff back in, which im sure they will.

I think we all just have to be patient and enjoy what we have and just wait. Now, if we have to wait a long time, then my arguement completely changes and becomes irrelevant lol!

Which part of the community? Because a lot of people have different opinions on what makes the game broken. I assume you remember the Title Update fiasco. The TU was 343i trying to address the raging idiots who were crying about the game being broken. EVERYTHING they put in that TU was suggested (more like screamed for) multiple times by the "community". Then guess what happened?

"OMG AL IS USELESS NOW!?!?! WTF 343I I HATE YOU YOU RUINED REACH!"

"OMG SWORD BLOCK IS GONE NOW!?!?! WTF 343I I HATE YOU YOU RUINED REACH!"

"OMG THE DMR AND MAGNUM IS SO OP NOW THAT BLOOM IS GONE! WTF 343I I HATE YOU YOU RUINED REACH!"

"OMG I KEEP GETTING KILLED BECAUSE OF BLEEDTHROUGH WHICH HAS BEEN IN EVERY GAME EXCEPT REACH AND I LITERALLY POSTED A THREAD ASKING FOR IT'S RETURN A WEEK AGO WTF 343I YOU RUINED REACH!"

Then they tried to compromise with people by adding a TU only playlist, which wasn't very popular, and then got yelled at by "the community" (majority of which were ones that didn't play it, mind you) when they removed it to consolidate players. Then they fixed the camping spots in Infection that everyone was begging to be removed, and guess what? The "community" raged at them.

How DARE you say they haven't listened to the community. Honestly, I'm surprised that they listened as long as they did! I sure as hell wouldn't have.

Oh, and by the way, "Race" is still make-able, you just have to know how to do it. Also, they will be adding new gametypes to matchmaking starting with Swat next week. Grifball will more than likely be one of them.

• Like 2

\Also, they will be adding new gametypes to matchmaking starting with Swat next week. Grifball will more than likely be one of them.

Grifball and SWAT are already in the game and playable in custom games. I just want to get that cleared up, because I've seen many people lately say that those gametypes are not in the game, when they are.

Still, Grifball was chosen as a priority over classic gametypes like Assault and One-sided CTF? That joke of a gametype was picked instead of VIP, Race, Invasion, Infection where the infected can have weapons for minigames?

Grifball and SWAT are already in the game and playable in custom games. I just want to get that cleared up, because I've seen many people lately say that those gametypes are not in the game, when they are.

Still, Grifball was chosen as a priority over classic gametypes like Assault and One-sided CTF? That joke of a gametype was picked instead of VIP, Race, Invasion, Infection where the infected can have weapons for minigames?

Indeed. Most people who say that are meaning that they aren't in matchmaking though.

How DARE you say they haven't listened to the community. Honestly, I'm surprised that they listened as long as they did! I sure as hell wouldn't have.

Oh, and by the way, "Race" is still make-able, you just have to know how to do it. Also, they will be adding new gametypes to matchmaking starting with Swat next week. Grifball will more than likely be one of them.

Im not from the "Matchmaking Community" i was just angry they deleted Invasion and added those stupid playlist that no1 wanted, and they released DLC Maps that no1 ever played after like 1 month. Wasted maybe 400 SEK on those maps and that is pre much for me :/

And i know the Racetrick thanks to THFE but a fully Race gamemode would make it much more simple.

There was a Racemode in Reach, why delete it?. When making the "Next & New Game" in a series of the same gametypes 343 should add more and not delete things such as a big open Forge World and UNSC Flying Veichle.

I am on the Forge & Custom Games side and Forge & Custom Games has always been one of the biggest thing from Halo 3 to now.

Halo 3 Had Foundry and Sandbox as "Open Forge" Maps and there was Tricks player used, In Halo Reach Bungie took those tricks and made them to tools. they added more stuffs to reach forge, like the Forge World. But now Halo 4 Came, and they didn't make the Forge bigger. instead 3 small maps, they deleted human flying veichle, the only new things in forge was Mantis and Magnets.

• Like 1

Which part of the community? Because a lot of people have different opinions on what makes the game broken. I assume you remember the Title Update fiasco. The TU was 343i trying to address the raging idiots who were crying about the game being broken. EVERYTHING they put in that TU was suggested (more like screamed for) multiple times by the "community". Then guess what happened?

"OMG THE DMR AND MAGNUM IS SO OP NOW THAT BLOOM IS GONE! WTF 343I I HATE YOU YOU RUINED REACH!"

"OMG I KEEP GETTING KILLED BECAUSE OF BLEEDTHROUGH WHICH HAS BEEN IN EVERY GAME EXCEPT REACH AND I LITERALLY POSTED A THREAD ASKING FOR IT'S RETURN A WEEK AGO WTF 343I YOU RUINED REACH!"

Then they tried to compromise with people by adding a TU only playlist, which wasn't very popular, and then got yelled at by "the community" (majority of which were ones that didn't play it, mind you) when they removed it to consolidate players. Then they fixed the camping spots in Infection that everyone was begging to be removed, and guess what? The "community" raged at them.

I love u.

• Like 1

agreed.... also forge world sucked anyway... there were to many frame rate issuess, everything looked the same, and there were ALWAYS crappy maps that someone thought was "THE BEST MAP EVER" and it was just heavy stuff all over the map like vehicles, rockets, swords, and banchees... smaller maps make you not have those issues as much. your not from the original days of halo so your views are distorted of how halo should be as you were not around for the way the game changed the world of online console gaming and our culture forever.

People will never be satisfied I suppose....however people speaking out about what they dislike helps games to become more refined, Forge is completely different situation to matchmaking for a start, so them examples don't really apply because the matchmaking community is notorious for being full of moaners...the forge community is full of people who don't want restraints on their creativity. The main concerns with forge are mainly to do with practicality or limitations we have been given, and the points that have been made on the whole are completely relevant...

The LS and RS button currently serve no function in Halo 4 forge. Free forgers and perfectionists would agree that the fine tuning/slow movement tool and the zoom tool are essential for precision and accuracy. While the new magnet tool is good for simple forging, we don't always want things to fit together in a certain way. It's not Lego.The whole point of forge is to be creative and unique, in the long run maps will start to show similarities because the magnets give forgers a 'certain way' of doing things.

You say you can make race maps, that's actually a big relief...oh, wait...we cant make the smooth/abstract/windy race map because we cant move items with fine tuning.. (if your a hardcore forger you will understand why). They probably already have the coding for the zoom and fine tuning from reach so therefore it would be an easy patch.

The issues people have with map size, human aircraft etc... are all personal preferences, however the difference is they are additions people want, not changes. its not a two way situation like you imply it is, people aren't going to be like "OMFG BUNGEE YOU GAVE US EXTRA TOOLS AND EXTRA THINGS TO MAKE US MORE CREATIVE THAT'S SO OP" a dlc could easily satisfy the community and if they still complain after that, then you have the right to get pissed off.

So in other words how DARE you get butt hurt over people trying to guide 343 in to a better forge through expressing their opinion. Whilst the new forge looks amazing and has some cool new features, Without the fundamentals it feels like it took 1 step forward two steps back. A simple patch for controls would shut a lot of people up and nobody is going to complain about getting bigger maps and hornet are they....

• Like 1