Halo 5 (Posible Future Spoilers)

Falconer

What I’d like to see in Halo 5

The UNSC Infinity looks like a cool ship and I’d like to be able to explore it. So I came up with this idea for H5.

Between missions MC gets to listen to the crew as they go about their business, go to the armoury and collect what weapons you want for the next mission, attend a briefing or listen in on a Crimson Team briefing “Easter egg”, and for that matter see them on-board!

You could hear Marines comments on your performance in the last mission, or see mini events with main characters (Nothing RPS/RPG I don’t want to change the core value of Halo).

One thing I’ve never liked about FPS games is how the player’s guns change on the next mission. It would be awesome if before we go to the Pelican Bay we could choose what we want in the armoury, an armoury that we could expand on through skull collection in the main game, and Spartan OPS. I miss skull collecting…

Tell me what you think, and post your own ideas!

BTW MC has saved the world twice now, anyone else think the guy deserves a promotion!

• Like 1

I would love Halo to incorporate weapon model changers. Like, In Halo 5, the BR is a new model that is Halo 5 BR. When you do a special challenge you unlock the Halo 4 version of the BR, and another challenge you can get the Halo 3 battle rifle. All battle rifles would shoot the exact same and have the same ammo clip ect, except the weapon model is different. This would be for every gun. So it's pretty much personal prefference.

The UNSC Infinity looks like a cool ship and I’d like to be able to explore it. So I came up with this idea for H5.

Between missions MC gets to listen to the crew as they go about their business, go to the armoury and collect what weapons you want for the next mission, attend a briefing or listen in on a Crimson Team briefing “Easter egg”, and for that matter see them on-board!

You could hear Marines comments on your performance in the last mission, or see mini events with main characters (Nothing RPS/RPG I don’t want to change the core value of Halo).

One thing I’ve never liked about FPS games is how the player’s guns change on the next mission. It would be awesome if before we go to the Pelican Bay we could choose what we want in the armoury, an armoury that we could expand on through skull collection in the main game, and Spartan OPS. I miss skull collecting…

BTW MC has saved the world twice now, anyone else think the guy deserves a promotion!

So basically you want Halo to be like Mass Effect?

So basically you want Halo to be like Mass Effect?

No you could only listen in while passing by, and try to get some immersion in the universe going. Like I said nothing RPS.

343 want to show some of the feelings of the man, and it will be hard to do that with the current formular.

Besides we have a cool new ship and I wanna' explore lol.

BTW I wasn't sugesting that we get to choose where we go like in ME, MC isn't the Captian after all.

I would love Halo to incorporate weapon model changers. Like, In Halo 5, the BR is a new model that is Halo 5 BR. When you do a special challenge you unlock the Halo 4 version of the BR, and another challenge you can get the Halo 3 battle rifle. All battle rifles would shoot the exact same and have the same ammo clip ect, except the weapon model is different. This would be for every gun. So it's pretty much personal prefference.

Great we'll shove that into the armoury lol.

No you could only listen in while passing by, and try to get some immersion in the universe going. Like I said nothing RPS.

343 want to show some of the feelings of the man, and it will be hard to do that with the current formular.

Besides we have a cool new ship and I wanna' explore lol.

BTW I wasn't sugesting that we get to choose where we go like in ME, MC isn't the Captian after all.

Great we'll shove that into the armoury lol.

So you want Halo 5 to be like Mass Effect without interacting with the crew?

Future spoilers? What is a future spoiler? If it hasn't happened it can't be spoiled because it does not exist. There is no Halo 5 so you can come up with thoughts, ideas, hypothesis, whatever you want and it is not and cannot be a spoiler.

I meant that future posts might contain spoilers due to the nature of the thread. You know like saying "I want Cortana back!"

So you want Halo 5 to be like Mass Effect without interacting with the crew?

What about you, what are you saying? What do you want to see in the next game?

I meant that future posts might contain spoilers due to the nature of the thread. You know like saying "I want Cortana back!"

What about you, what are you saying? What do you want to see in the next game?

I just want another traditional Halo campaign. Something with a similar structure to Halo 4 would be fine.

more weapons vechieles and a long campagin. plus skull colecting and all mentioned above.

all of the above.