Small Give aways...

Twam

Hello all,

Currently this site is not getting maintained to the fullest.

Plans are being made to do a complete overhaul to make everything look a lot better and to add a homepage to the site with upcoming news confirmed releases and more.

We will be doing Giveaway's to a few lucky members soon, small things such as MP3 Players, Touch screen Multimedia devices and more.

This will possibly start once we reach 500 members but maybe sooner. A referral system will be set up to that members can tell their friends to join.

Prizes will guaranteed to be given to the Top referral, Top Poster(Not Spam), and some other system we have not yet decided.

BUT!!! This is not going to be the only way to get a prize since i know that not all people will like to post or can refer other members we will come up with a method where every user can can receive a chance.

Maybe something along the lines as for 1 month every 12 or 24 hours you as a user can obtain 1 token for free and every token is a chance to win. At the end of the month we will randomly using Random.org will select a few winners.

Yes a few winners i dont want to do all this to only have 1 person win thats not fair right ? So not entirely sure at the moment of how the random winners will win but there will defiantly be a chance for everyone to win.

So tell me what you all think about this.

• 4 weeks later...