Update On Bungies Next Game

Adam91

custom_1253229481655_bungie-logo.jpg

A recent article from kotaku.com reveals that Bungie's next game will be like Halo which is planned to come out fall 2013.

The game will be released for XBOX Play Station and possibly for PC as well.

A particular quote from the article states the game will be like Halo.

"He also gathers that the general consensus from others is that Destiny is "still quite like Halo" and "there is a lot of work still to be done". And he concludes with a confirmation of an old rumour that the project previous condemned "Tiger" is now referred to as "Destiny" "

Click the link for the full article

This post has been promoted to an article

Was hoping for Bungie's next game to be completely original. Kind of disappointed in the fact that it will be "almost" like Halo. It makes me feel like they only know one theme.

True, they decided to stop making halo games so why return to halo? :/

Its been Project Destiny for well over a year now. Heard its going to be a mmofps, imagine a warcraft style world (that would work like a massive open environment co-op campaign, I'd guess the battlegrounds & pvp arenas will be smaller sort of like Halo maps).

Theres already a free to play mmofps on ps3 called Dust, and though its no Halo beater it shows promise, I'm sure the concept in Bungie's hands will be amazing, especially with Activsions mutliplatform financial backing.