why

sir comealot

Why 343 have you so blaitently copyed call of duty for the multiplayer, load outs, kill streaks, really! dont get me wrong its fun but whatever happened to originality im sure there will be a few halo 2-3 players like me that want to be rewarded for being a good player not a presistant one. i just cant understand why ever games company copys each other it just makes things so dull really.

Making the exact same game as before would be making it dull. If you have played the game you would have noticed how the tactical packages and support upgrades barely effect killing people in matchmaking. It is just small little settings that adjust a loadout to ones personal preference. It is not the ability to call in dogs to run around a map or get in a helicopter to get free kills on everyone while they run and hide.

Your definition of a good player is someone that is good at the game. I think persistant fans who love the game as well should rank up too. There is a competitive system called CSR I beloved that will have competitive ranks. It just has not been implemented yet since the game just came out.

I suggest this thread be locked due to the dozens of threads like it.

• Like 2

Making the exact same game as before would be making it dull. If you have played the game you would have noticed how the tactical packages and support upgrades barely effect killing people in matchmaking. It is just small little settings that adjust a loadout to ones personal preference. It is not the ability to call in dogs to run around a map or get in a helicopter to get free kills on everyone while they run and hide.

Your definition of a good player is someone that is good at the game. I think persistant fans who love the game as well should rank up too. There is a competitive system called CSR I beloved that will have competitive ranks. It just has not been implemented yet since the game just came out.

How does the drops effect killing in MM? Well im not going to go over every weapon but being rewarded for just being able to get a few kills with something like a SAW that basically makes you immune to death in close range is silly.

The games before worked. Halo 2 was near perfect. No kill streaks static map drops. Easily the best halo (console) ever. Then halo 3 tried to add in the throw able crap that was never used in anything above social. Then reach.. well lets not talk about that.

Now we have faster paced gameplay with less health and a gears of war style loadout where you pick the best 2 weapons. In this case DMR and the promethian pistol. And with this setup we can just cycle through ordinance drops.

A good player is someone who is good at the game. If it was somehow based on who was a better fan then we would have a terrible system where pros in the mlg list would play against people who aren't very good but have been playing a long time.

And the reason there are a lot of threads like this is because a lot of people think this. It's not just a few people thinking hmm this is going a bit 'COD'ish'

Doctor, have you even played CoD? Halo didn't incorporate all these "new" things until Duty surpassed them.

Go play some CoD then come back and let us know if 4 ripped off most of those features.

I have played COD and i think that it is a campers game that requires no skill whatsoever. That game is just about who sees the other person first and shoots them. Halo is not like this and you can not just kill someone immediately without them being aware where you are and trying to shoot you back. This is why in COD it is easy to run into a building and mow down 3 guys before they can say "Oh crud". In halo you will almost always be killed if you were not wise enough not to run into the room anyway. If Halo is implementing ideas from other games I do not see the problem. All games look at the way other games perform and get ideas from it. It is not a crime. COD copies so many games such as Battlefield. No game is completely original. The title of halo describes my point. "Halo : Combat Evovolved" it is not Halo : Stay the Same.