343 Please Fix these things!

Novagas

Ok so for starters the DMR is way to powerful! You should level it out and make it more fair! second about 1/2 the time who ever see someone first gets the kill! i bought halo 4 for halo! please raise the Health! Third the servers have really bad lag could you do anything to fix that? Fourth can you please implement some more playlists such as SWAT and Team Doubles and some other playlists because i like infinity slayer but i dont want to just play it!

Thank you for reading this! there are some improvements that you could make but other than that you did a great job making the game 343!

I disagree about the DMR being too powerful, it is not. I somewhat agree that getting the first shot is a little over rewarding. I think a solution to this would be to reduce the auto aim of all weapons and/or increase the movement speed slightly so that aiming is more difficult, this would result in you having more ability to out shoot someone who gets the first shot providing you are accurate enough.

I think the DMR is quite balanced with the other weapons. From what I've seen so far, the BR and DMR are most used. The BR is more of a short-mid range gun and the DMR is more of a mid-long range weapon and both are balanced and there are lots of great gun battles, not like CoD where you don't even get the chance to react. As far as the playlists and connection problems, there will be title updates and playlist updates in the near future to implement new playlists and fix the glitches and connection problems.