A....Different Idea

Hey there.

A group of friends and I have this idea. It seems a bit crazy because we know how a lot of Halo players are. Well, that's actually what we want to change. All we see in the Halo community are people who don't really seem to be enjoying the game as much as they used too. We want to bring back the old community of Halo.

Now how we want to do this (right now) is to bring back the fun old custom games. Remember Ghostbusters or Jail break? We will have multiple days each week where we get together and play a couple games. How long we will play really just depends on you guys.

This will also be a good way to meet some new gamers like you. One of our goals is to allow people to gain some new friends WHILE having a great time. This isn't a 'clan' or 'guild' so if you want to bring some members of your group, go right ahead! Of course, we may have limitations on how many people you bring in (We may have others who may want to join the game that aren't affiliated with you), but the exact number will be decided later on.

Now lets say this little idea was a success. Three people who oversee this might not be enough. Of course, we won't be deciding any time soon of new overseers. But, if you really want to contribute to such a thing, you will need to show that you can meet requirements, again not decided of at time of posting.

If you guys want to get in on this, just contact me:

-Shoot a message over to TFS Dorieus

- Reply to this post

It's that easy.

Have Fun Out There

This is a clan recruit and clan advertising forums. This topic should be in offbeat items, or the halo game section for the halo it should be at. Other then that, I'm in. Just give me a date and time and I will clarify if I am available. Thank You :)

• 2 weeks later...