Ideas for Firefight

dominos

create your own firefight map in forge and also play firefight on multiplayer maps

And you could pick where each cpu spawns.

You could have people cpu's fight by your side against other cpu's

and add master chief to the cpu's

If this sounds like a good idea, spread this around and maby soon enough if were lucky the word will get to 343.

• Like 1

Not only would it be unbalanced, but even if people knew how to do it correctly, it would be incredibly hard to set up.

Nearly every Firefight match I've played in... has covenant drop pods show up, covenant spirit drop ships, covenant phantom drop ships, and so on. They also have spawn locations all set up so that specific groups spawn at specific times (as in... in Reach, the BR / Sniper elites don't spawn until around Round 2). If a Player was able to designate where a phantom would spawn, they could also decide whether or not it's all weak grunts and be able to slaughter them all very easily.

Or if you played any kind of Firefight match in Reach... imagine starting out with a rocket launcher and a shotgun with armor lock and every time a round starts, the only thing that spawns in front of you is a ton of grunts that you can just instantly kill because you made the map.

Point is... as Biggles said, it would be incredibly unbalanced. Even if people could figure out how to make firefight maps... I think this idea would be too easily abused.

i don't like the idea of forge firefight, it could lead to heavily unbalanced maps.

and isn't that already there? like in ODST?

lol, again, hardly fair.

its good ideas, they just need some editing.

How is'nt it a good idea? Do you have a better one let me hear it.

Not only would it be unbalanced, but even if people knew how to do it correctly, it would be incredibly hard to set up.

Nearly every Firefight match I've played in... has covenant drop pods show up, covenant spirit drop ships, covenant phantom drop ships, and so on. They also have spawn locations all set up so that specific groups spawn at specific times (as in... in Reach, the BR / Sniper elites don't spawn until around Round 2). If a Player was able to designate where a phantom would spawn, they could also decide whether or not it's all weak grunts and be able to slaughter them all very easily.

Or if you played any kind of Firefight match in Reach... imagine starting out with a rocket launcher and a shotgun with armor lock and every time a round starts, the only thing that spawns in front of you is a ton of grunts that you can just instantly kill because you made the map.

Point is... as Biggles said, it would be incredibly unbalanced. Even if people could figure out how to make firefight maps... I think this idea would be too easily abused.

Seems to me that you want credits insteed of 1-50

which makes me think your not good at the game.

Then they should take out firefight and put in combat training, because firefight is f***ing stupid.

You can already change settings so much in firefight like infinite health, rockets, bottomless clip, spawn only hunters for maximum points etc.

To solve spawning issues all they would need to do is divide the base map into a few quadrants and make it so you to have to place a landing/spawn spot for covenant (or flood (YES PLEASE!)) drop-ships or pods to spawn enemies in those quadrants during each wave, round or whatever.

OR they could have preset locations on the map where a forged item can't be placed because it blocks a spawn/drop spot.

Problem solved.

Yes Ive read the whole thing, and why do you want credits to level up in Halo 4? Are you really that bad?

Did you even bother reading my post before getting upset? At no point did I mention wanting to get credits.

Clearly you didn't read my post.

Thank you for your time.