Dead rag dolls and AI spawn points.

lazyfireball00

Unfortunatly, bipeds are not anywhere near as easy to spawn as standard objects. In order to spawn dead bodies, you would have to spawn a character, either player or AI, and have a script force death on them in order to get them to be ragdoll items in the map. neither of which are included nor very easy to get working with the current Blam! engine or previous ones.

It is quite possible that with halo 5, being on a new console and a completely new coded engine with much more capability...that we may see this in future Halo titles. I like the creative possabilities your idea seems to lean towards. For something like this, keep hounding them and spamming their main site with this type of idea...and I am sure they will see and read what people think about it, and hopefully conscider it. Good job mate!

Unfortunatly, bipeds are not anywhere near as easy to spawn as standard objects. In order to spawn dead bodies, you would have to spawn a character, either player or AI, and have a script force death on them in order to get them to be ragdoll items in the map. neither of which are included nor very easy to get working with the current Blam! engine or previous ones.

It is quite possible that with halo 5, being on a new console and a completely new coded engine with much more capability...that we may see this in future Halo titles. I like the creative possabilities your idea seems to lean towards. For something like this, keep hounding them and spamming their main site with this type of idea...and I am sure they will see and read what people think about it, and hopefully conscider it. Good job mate!

I hope this is in halo 5 as well. It could make some really cool ideas.