Club Wrath

1. This is not a rank organized clan so much as it is a committee ran organization. Lead by 5 people who make decisions based on training and recruitment (4 but with 1 decider in the event of a non unanimous decision) our goal is to foster the betterment of 4 wings if you will.

2. Wing 1 is the social aspect. Forged so that members can get on in friendly unison for the love of the game. This also includes gathering members for spartan ops or campaign.

3. Wing 2 is the pro gaming. There we will work on and adhere to training schedules and a regiment of Halo 4 to represent the group when called upon.

4. Wing 3 is the achievement helping section. Now I didn't say "boosting", but but what I do mean is instead if hitting the forums after countless hours this wing will help accomplish in game goals and those tough achievements and is a good first lifeline to call upon.

5. Wing 4 is about research and design. This is where our forge experts create "dojos" for our wrath members to train in and moderate training in conjunction with wing 2. They are the first to implement any DLC and are charged with helping moderate.

6. In closing whatever age, skill base, or etc... That you happen to be YOU have a place in this group. We only ask that our numbers remain no more than 25 per wing to start with to promote unit cohesion.

6a. As with any good clan our selection process for selecting the committee of 4 individuals (not including myself that would make 5) is simple. Present your case and we can start forming some structure to club wrath. Easy as that. After the 5 members are chosen to lead this clan each will take a prospective leadership position on all four wings minus the decider or "figurehead" for our clan.

7. If this sounds like it has anything involved you'd like to be a part of leave a comment below and we will go from there. Whatever your style feel free to comment. We do promote individualism in this clan. Because we were all alone before we were club wrath. Thanks.

*Also note that you don't have to practice with all wings. The purpose of that was for you I find whatever style you prefer and spend time with that wing. And maybe help out with a second wing (optional). But anymore than that I feel asks too much of members. All I aim to say is that you have a niche. And we want you to apply it. I mean seriously. If you're good at what you do? Why change that?