Rank progression

Deacon Bluz 23

Does anybody know if there is a way for me to find out or determine the progression of my rank progress? Does any website track the date at which I became, for instance, a Captain, Major, etc.? I know that I became a Forerunner on July 30th and that's all. I would like to know all of the dates when I became each previous rank, from Private to where I now rank. Reason being is that I would like to attempt to determine how long it will take me to reach the final rank of Inheritor.

Surely you can work it out roughly forerunner to inheritor is 7,000,000 cR that's 3,500,000cR per rank, halocharts.com will give you a rough idea as its based on average cR per game it doesn't take into account challenges or jackpots

Thanks for the replies and assistance. I have done the math myself but I guess what I was really interested in was the Chrono Rank Progression. As for when I become an Inheritor, I gues I'll get there when I get there, sometime in the not so distant future. Good luck all and thanks again.

halocharts.com will tell you how many games and days it should take you to get to inheritor based on the average amount of cr you get a game, but i dont think they tell you the dates you achieved your ranks

yea Halocharts.com but there way off on the dates for ranking up lol

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know if there is a way for me to find out or determine the progression of my rank progress? Does any website track the date at which I became, for instance, a Captain, Major, etc.? I know that I became a Forerunner on July 30th and that's all. I would like to know all of the dates when I became each previous rank, from Private to where I now rank. Reason being is that I would like to attempt to determine how long it will take me to reach the final rank of Inheritor.

Download the bungie app or go to their website