Submission Features?

Arcticghost49

So, I've really enjoyed the forum thus far. It makes the process of finding good maps to download much faster and smoother, and we get to see maps made by less known users with different styles. But I haven't really seen much of the user submitted content featured in the THFE channel yet. A lot of these maps are fantastic, and I'm a bit dissapointed that they aren't getting attention outside of the forum- where most of the THFE viewer base exists.

Long story short, it would be great if you guys could start putting some more spotlight on the user submissions on your channel. Quite a few people think that the forum thing is a terrible idea, even though we know it's not. You guys have been great at giving us feedback, but it's been mostly a means of us talking to eachother.

Maybe you guys could do only competitive map features in the week or do leading up to four's launch. You could even open a second channel devoted entirely to user submissions. Show the youtube-only veiwers how cool this site is. Imagine how many more people this would bring to the forum!

Thanks,

Arcticghost49

Guest Psychoduck

As much ask agree with what you have said, we cannot lower out standards in order to achieve this. I can't speak for sections other than the competitive submissions, but rest assured that any feature worthy map will be featured. I am in the process of likely featuring a submitted map, but my computer does not currently work. As soon as it is fixed you will likely see at least one of the competitive maps currently submitted here featured . Just keep in mind that nothinig short of spectacular maps will be featured.

Thanks for the feedback, it is always appreciated.