Amazon SE preorders, no regular edition bonuses?

Frenchy036

Sorry, first post so I hope Im doing this right.

Did anyone else preorder from amazon to get that sweet CIO skin? Anyone else get the SE? Because right now it doesnt look like were getting the regular edition skin bonuses. There absent from the page, no mention of them, and when I checked black ops IIs hardened edition page, I saw that they have their regular content pre order bonuses on the hardened one as well. It appears the other sights are including this, microsoft I know for sure and I assume gamestop and bestbuy would. So, does anyone know for sure? Cause Id rather order from somewhere else and get some content then just miss out on amazon cause I want the SE.

Thanks,

-Frenchy036

I just checked amazon it doesn't look like they offer a bonus for the Limited Edition. It doesn't seem right that they would do something like that. Perhaps it's implied? As I perordered Limited Edition from best buy they told me at the counter that I'd be getting the preorder bonus. i would send an Email to Amazon explaing the sittuation if you don't get the answer you're looking for. Hope this helps and good luck.

Maybe the pre-order bonuses are no longer available?

EDIT: Upon checking again, it is visible right below the price: http://www.amazon.co...keywords=Halo 4

:D

Good look, but Im talking about the absence of that box on this page:

http://www.amazon.co...special edition

And yeah, not sure how to email amazon or if thats even a good option, Id rather call someone.

EDIT:on the phone with some russian woman...Im pretty sure they dont even understand the difference between pre order DLC and the special edition...now on hold for 10 minutes waiting for supervisor. This is rediculous.

EDIT 2: lead me in circles then told me they counldnt help me....Im done with this

Maybe the pre-order bonuses are no longer available?

EDIT: Upon checking again, it is visible right below the price: http://www.amazon.co...keywords=Halo 4

:D

Most locations are limited and stop taking LE Preorders:

GameStop

Best Buy

Microsoft Store

Target

And Amazon!

I when they meant limited the 343i marketing group set it to strictly limited. I think it was to save money perhaps or they might have more for xmas or Black friday perhaps...Who knows!

Most locations are limited and stop taking LE Preorders:

GameStop

Best Buy

Microsoft Store

Target

And Amazon!

I when they meant limited the 343i marketing group set it to strictly limited. I think it was to save money perhaps or they might have more for xmas or Black friday perhaps...Who knows!

Yeah, I already have it pre ordered, Im just trying to make sure im getting the pre order bonus for the SE that every other company is offering, otherwise Il see if one of those unknown ones still has any preorder slots.