prometheans and how they were created

Hunterex12

what makes them more powerful

The Covenant are alot weaker then the Prometheans for many reasons:

1. Knights have more armor and also have energy shields

2. A Knights blade is far more powerful then the sangheili's wrist energy dagger.

3. weapons are more powerful then the covenant weapons.

4. prometheans can manipulate the battlefield to their advantage

5. Prometheans in halo 4 will be smarter and more strategic making them more likely to win compare to the more tactical covenant.

6. Watchers can revive Promethean knights and build crawlers on the spot with their builder seed technolegy.

7. Prometheans can phase from one location to another quickly

Overall their Tier class 1 constructs are stronger then the covenant tier 2 technolegy

The Covenant are alot weaker then the Prometheans for many reasons:

1. Knights have more armor and also have energy shields

2. A Knights blade is far more powerful then the sangheili's wrist energy dagger.

3. weapons are more powerful then the covenant weapons.

4. prometheans can manipulate the battlefield to their advantage

5. Prometheans in halo 4 will be smarter and more strategic making them more likely to win compare to the more tactical covenant.

6. Watchers can revive Promethean knights and build crawlers on the spot with their builder seed technolegy.

7. Prometheans can phase from one location to another quickly

Overall their Tier class 1 constructs are stronger then the covenant tier 2 technolegy

Last i remember hearing(And seeing) Knights dissolved upon death, which would make reanimation impossible.

Last i remember hearing(And seeing) Knights dissolved upon death, which would make reanimation impossible.

I believe there has been clashing information leaked across the internet, which happens a lot with anticipated titles. While I'm not sure, if Watchers cannot revive Knights they can at the very least heal, shield and augment any ally.

I believe there has been clashing information leaked across the internet, which happens a lot with anticipated titles. While I'm not sure, if Watchers cannot revive Knights they can at the very least heal, shield and augment any ally.

I got my info of Waypoint..

:S

I think it's regenerate, not resuscitate (i.e. they can heal, not bring back to life).

Then again, a way they can revive the promethean knight is by the weapon that they drop. For instance, if the player doesn't pick up the weapon (or the ammo of the weapon, causing the weapon to despawn) then the watcher would be able to revive the knight.

^That is not info on Halo 4, it's just a possibility, a hypothesis if you would. That's how I imagine it working if they could resuscitate their comrades.

If you go on waypoint on the making of halo 4 video return of the forerunners they talk about and show the resurrection of a promethean knight out of the particles that were burnt away, it also is talked about by the 343i member on the sparkcast, and in a few bulletins on waypoint. The watcher pulls back all of the particles together from the knight is a way ressurection it. it also possible that it can only be done a few seconds after the knight dies, since the particle would have scattered to far away.

If you go on waypoint on the making of halo 4 video return of the forerunners they talk about and show the resurrection of a promethean knight out of the particles that were burnt away, it also is talked about by the 343i member on the sparkcast, and in a few bulletins on waypoint. The watcher pulls back all of the particles together from the knight is a way ressurection it. it also possible that it can only be done a few seconds after the knight dies, since the particle would have scattered to far away.

Hmm..

Interesting, also scary, legendary is gonna suuuuuuck..

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't seem to see that one xD I should go and watch it :3

(100th post yay cx)