CUSTOM GAME NIGHT EVERY SATURDAY

izTwinkiez

Custom Game Night  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it this Saturday

Will be hosting Custom Game night every Saturday starting at 3:00 (CT) until Release of Halo 4. We be playing slayer, BTB, infection, race, invasion, and many other modes. Also we will be playing THFE maps and games.

Gamertag: izTwinkiez

Ways to get into Game

1. Send me a Friend Request (best to do)

2. Send a message on xbox

3. Leave me a PT on here saying your Gamertag

Note: if you want one of your maps to be played or tested give me a link to your map or your gamertag and your map name. Also if your map has a game type that goes with it give me a link to that too.

Would be helpful to see how many people are going to be able to come. Also if you cant make it tell me another date and ill see if i can switch it to that date.

Rules

1. Have a good time

2. Try not to curse or be racist

3. Dont blast music in to your headset

4 Dont be a b**** that runes the game for everyone

Love to have everyone make it. If you can't get in right away send me a message

and ill give you and invite as soon as there is room. Hope everyone can make it!

I can't make it, however, If you can, test the map Tundrata on my fileshare GT sikslik7 . It is a BTB map that can play any basic game mode other that invasion and infection. Play with BTB game types, so the starting weapon is a DMR and the secondary is an AR. Have fun and enjoy.

I can't make it, however, If you can, test the map Tundrata on my fileshare GT sikslik7 . It is a BTB map that can play any basic game mode other that invasion and infection. Play with BTB game types, so the starting weapon is a DMR and the secondary is an AR. Have fun and enjoy.

Sure i will check out the map and get a game for it. Let you know on how it is

• 4 weeks later...