Why cant u keep the halo reach stats online

x PuRe Own4ge

ok ive just gone onto halo reach and it said i was a recruit and i had no armour nothing so i looked on the Bungie website and the Stats were down so i decided to wait abit and im captain grade 2 again on my xbox but on the bungie website it says im recruit and ive refreshed every 2 mins and nothing, no offence but seriously if you cant keep the Halo stats online then please just hand it back to bungie they know what theyre doing

ok ive just gone onto halo reach and it said i was a recruit and i had no armour nothing so i looked on the Bungie website and the Stats were down so i decided to wait abit and im captain grade 2 again on my xbox but on the bungie website it says im recruit and ive refreshed every 2 mins and nothing, no offence but seriously if you cant keep the Halo stats online then please just hand it back to bungie they know what theyre doing

bungie stats problem so direct to bungie, there having server issues

The servers are down.

bungie stats problem so direct to bungie, there having server issues

its not bungies problem you do no theyve handed the stats over to 343 industries and if you look on the bungie >halo reach forums people are being told by bungie employees its not there problem anymore and that they are sorry that this has happened and tat we should say this on 343i forums to get 343's attention