Hate reach or like it but want to get higher ranked??

Frederick Lajoie

I am 18, my name is frederick, i am a forever halo'er, and i will run outa life in about 3 weeks so i was wondering if anyone cant spend enough time on halo caz of work or girlfriend or friends but love halo. Also if u have a bad k/d or you think it takes forever to get 50,000 cR. i can help you. Remember that quote in halo3 matchmaking lobby, "dont ever give your password to anyone, for any reason ever" i go 100% with that but i also give u my 100% gaurentee i do not mess with personal info or change passwords. Im not a criminal. If anyone would like to trust me , and want a boost, i honestly will for a week . And then u can see. Its up to u , i dont blame u if u dont want to.

Also forgot another note: i am an inheritor, my gamertag was bathroom noises, is now v CARE POLICE v . My email is [email protected] if u want to really know im trust worthy or not. I have a good tip on this but youll have to email me. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...