Would you be willing to pay 1200 MS points for this Add-On.

CommonDiscipIe

Would you be willing to pay 1200 MS points for this Add-On.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to pay for 1200 MS points for this?

• Yes
    • No

I am a huge fan of Elites, and the Covenant Army. I was hoping that there would be an Elite campaign, like there was in Halo 2, that was a blast.

My question is, would you be willing to pay 1200 MS points(If not, what would you pay?) for a 6-8 mission Covenant Campaign?

The campaign would really show the "bullying" of the grunts by other high ranking Covies. The Jackals would be very independent. They wouldn't interact with other species much. It would show the feud between the Brutes and Elites, and show how they hate working with each other, but they deal with it.

Here is how the health for enemies(UNSC) would work.

Standard Marine, No helmet- Slightly more health than Regular Grunt, Equipped with Assault Rifle, Magnum, or occasionally a DMR.

Standard Marine, W/ helmet- Slightly more health than Grunt Hero, Equipped with Assault Rifle, Magnum, or Grenade Launcher.

ODST, Standard- x1.5 health of Jackal, Equipped with DMR, Assault Rifle, Magnum, and rarely a rocket launcher.

ODST, Sergeant- Equal to Brute Minor, Equipped with DMR, Magnum, Assault Rifle, Grenade Launcher, and occasional Spartan Laser.

ODST sniper- Equal to Jackal Sniper, Equipped with Sniper Rifle, or DMR.

ODST Spec-Ops- Slightly more health than Red Shielded Jackal, equipped with Shotgun, Magnum, or DMR.

Keep in mind that there are plenty more Spartans than Noble Team.

Spartan III- A little less stronger than an Elite Zealot. Not as common as an Elite, but more common than Elite Generals. Equipped with any weapon in UNSC Arsenal. Most commonly have a rocket launcher, Spartan Laser, or Sniper Rifle, with a DMR, Magnum, or Assault Rifle back-up.

Spartan II- Equal to an Elite General, but strong as a hunter(Melee). These will be Boss-like enemies. Same Equipment as Spartan III's.

The difference between fighting the Covenant, and fighting the UNSC, is that the UNSC standard soldiers and ODSTs are better equipped, and stronger than Grunts and Jackals, so they will be harder. Spartans would be uncommon to fight, but that will be made up for by the strength of standard soldiers.

If anybody has suggestions for the Enemy Part, feel free to post, and I will update.

I like the idea, but 1200 is way too much, 500-800, yes. However a thing is that Model III Spartans are much more powerful than Model II, Nobel Six and Master Chief were both Model III, just saying.

No, they are not. Spartan III are considered "expendable" and are sent on what is considered suicide missions. Spartan II's are much more cared for, and are also stronger and have more augmentations than a Spartan III. Master Chief and Jorge are Spartan II's. The entire Noble Team is Spartan III's, minus Jorge of course.

• Like 1

1200 I think would almost be a little low. There would be so much planning and effort that goes into making a whole side story. If it was less than 1200 they might not make much if any because not everyone would buy it. Also they have a whole separate project you may have heard called Halo 4 *sarcasm*.