Another ODST plz

Beakedporpoise

ODST was my favorite of the series. I loved not being an extremely overpowered 6ft tall superhuman. They definately need to bring back another game. especially now that all of the spartan 2s are dead and we have these stupid baby spartan 4s. I would much rather be a marine than a 4. they dont even feel like spartans anymore.

Also another idea. with all the new specialzations in this game why not make one with every race a playable charactor. but give each race their own unique ability, such as brutes are tough with strong melee, grunts throw grenades like rediculous distances, odsts have stamina etc. Just an idea

I like it. Great idea. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

yea it be the bestttt game ever if they acrually bring another halo odst cuz im tired of the same story about master chief damm ok they made idk 7 halos about himm ok i get it now can we move on with something else like look at call of duty they never forget about the topics they made black ops and still didnt forgot about mw2 so they made mw3 and still didnt forget about black ops so they made black ops 2 but 343 just dont realize that like for real if they dont stop talkin about the same thing over and over aging they just boring me out cuz i get it master chief save the world now lets talk about the other characters